February 27-28, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroLord

Tropical Gameboy
Battle Points: 20
AstroLord/King Suma Round 2 fire
giphy.gif
Haha. Thanks bro :) and congrats to Oninkaf for the win, and congrats to everyone else that entered!! I heard some fire beats going down in the contest. We need to have contest more often because this is fun!

AstroLord

Tropical Gameboy
I
Ya sorry about the time, it's just I got to think about members in Europe too. 8 am always seems to be ok. Maybe next time it could change if I take a poll.
It's ok. I got in the contest and I'm happy I was a part of the first Warzone :)

Yo thanks everybody! I am humbled to receive such recognition and positive feedback. The competition was fierce and the beats were crazy. Astro, your beat is my favorite in this battle and I thought you were gonna kick my ass for sure in the first round, basically already gave up. :confused: and I listen to your pure fire for this past day. Hope to see you on the next one ya'll!

AstroLord

Tropical Gameboy
Yo thanks everybody! I am humbled to receive such recognition and positive feedback. The competition was fierce and the beats were crazy. Astro, your beat is my favorite in this battle and I thought you were gonna kick my ass for sure in the first round, basically already gave up. :confused: and I listen to your pure fire for this past day. Hope to see you on the next one ya'll!
Thank you! I'm so happy to hear positive feedback too. I can't wait for the next one! And I posted a longer version of that beat on my soundcloud if you wanna listen to it. Ive really been changing up my production lately and it sounds so much better than all my old stuff Congrats on the win too. Next time though I'm bringing extra fire!! Like some charzard fire so be ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online