Fishscale Tomorrow!!!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Tomorrow will be the official release for the new Ghostface joint. From the cats that heard it already,,,they tellin me its straight FIYA! I will be coppin this tomorrow! Just wanted to remind my peoples,,,,,

Yo, I finally heard it and the shit's official. It's gotta WU BANGA on there w/ all a them....
yep....ALL of them....even gotta a couple of bars from ODB...I got a good copy but I'ma still cop it...gotta support the real.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
GRAFIK said:
haha, i dont believe it, hopefully but we'll see, i went the first time is was suppose to be released and it wasnt there, only gonna believe when i see it on the shelf

I did the same shit Graf,,,dude, I drove around from store to store! LOL. I can't wait, plus Imma copp King Kong too,,that shit was dope!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
I did the same shit Graf,,,dude, I drove around from store to store! LOL. I can't wait, plus Imma copp King Kong too,,that shit was dope!

I'm pissed I aint get to see King Kong in the movie theatres....I heard it was maaad good. I'ma just put the volume real loud and put my face right in front of my tv...lol

Yo Wu niggas are especially notorious for lying about their release dates...but I seen Ghost on MTV over the weekend say it was coming out the 28th so hopefully it's true.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Benny BuKu said:
Yo, I finally heard it and the shit's official. It's gotta WU BANGA on there w/ all a them....
yep....ALL of them....even gotta a couple of bars from ODB...I got a good copy but I'ma still cop it...gotta support the real.
No inspektah deck on there. and rza dont rap, he just introduces the track.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
No inspektah deck on there. and rza dont rap, he just introduces the track.

Inspektah does spit on it dog....his voice is raspy as shit but it's def him.....you're right about the RZA though....but I think he produced it.

StressWon said:
Yo, I hope that rumor of a Wu album this year is true! I mean, it could still rock witout ODB dig?

Ghost said '07 on MTV this weekend...I love ODB but Wu's still the shit.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
Inspektah does spit on it dog....his voice is raspy as shit but it's def him.....you're right about the RZA though....but I think he produced it.
u sure about that homey??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
By the way, MF Doom produced that track.

Ghost's son spits on this album too. Crazy how old niggas is getting.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
MF Doom got that shit off then....
True, but at the end of the day he's still just a darkie.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
I actually heard to bootleg version. My bro will probably buy it tomorrow. I think it's the least album of all of Ghost albums. The thing I didn't like with this album is that he tried to hard to put some rugged tracks on there. And some beat are too back-packing for me.

But I think I'll have to listen more to it.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
there will def be a wu album im livin on si now and i see wu vans all over its gonna be called the rebirth they already started promoting it out here

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hell yeah! I hope that ish gets over here on time. I'm goin' to look for it tomorrow. I can't wait 'till Cuban Links II comes out also. I was just reading about it in latest Scratch Mag with RZA on the cover.
ONE

T

The Bastard

i been bumpin the bootleg version for a minute, and i actually cant afford to buy the album tomorrow cuz im takin my girl out for pizza, i know im weak, but i def plan on coppin it when i get paid on friday, if anyone wants to be a good samaratan and do that thang you do when you cant get the dooo to buy that wu, id apreciate it , know whut im sayuuuuuuuuun