Fishscale Tomorrow!!!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
yeah no doubt, if we all had someone like rza behind us making beats, i would be at the top of my game right now, instead i have to learn this shit on my own. there were some ill beats on there and a couple that were ahhhh...., but the first track after the intro was already used by wu on another track, the joint with the horns. shit i need to see if i can send some of my beats to ghostface.........

Yeah it's the beat from Raekwon's last album....1st song...just slowed down a little bit.

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
Yeah it's the beat from Raekwon's last album....1st song...just slowed down a little bit.
that lex diamonds shit was pretty nice too....think ill bump that today. ud think i was from nyc the way i listen to wu bangers al lday

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
The Bastard said:
that lex diamonds shit was pretty nice too....think ill bump that today. ud think i was from nyc the way i listen to wu bangers al lday
You and Buku would get along like this ::crosses fingers:: trust me. Im suprised that nigga aint get a wu tattoo yet.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
You and Buku would get along like this ::crosses fingers:: trust me. Im suprised that nigga aint get a wu tattoo yet.

Word up....Bastard a cool mafucka....except that he's a Redsox fan....but I won't hold that against him....some people are born gay...some are born Redsox fans...what are you gonna do?

lmao...just fuckin around Bastard

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Benny BuKu said:
Word up....Bastard a cool mafucka....except that he's a Redsox fan....but I won't hold that against him....so people are born gay...some are born Redsox fans...what are you gonna do?

lmao!!!

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
Word up....Bastard a cool mafucka....except that he's a Redsox fan....but I won't hold that against him....some people are born gay...some are born Redsox fans...what are you gonna do?

lol no doubt, watch out for the boston clemens,commin soon to stadium near you

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
Yo...that would suck! But it's definitely possible....
I still love Clemens for the way he punked out Mike Piazza...classic!
lol,that was real classy, nuthin like when my boy bronson shut down arod, that was jus like sayin ''you aint shit to me'' . but my fav. pitcher of all time is def pedro martinez, that dood went to war for this city.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
lol,that was real classy, nuthin like when my boy bronson shut down arod, that was jus like sayin ''you aint shit to me'' . but my fav. pitcher of all time is def pedro martinez, that dood went to war for this city.

Arod almost threw Varitek a beatin....
and yeah Pedro went to war for your city....to bad your city (or should I say team) didn't go to bat for him....let him go after yall won for the first time in 86 years.....that's fucked up.

I saw a great T-shirt today....says,
"Welcome to New York Johnny"- on the front
"Where winning happens more than once every 86 years"- on the back....

I'm coppin it next week!

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
Arod almost threw Varitek a beatin....
and yeah Pedro went to war for your city....to bad your city (or should I say team) didn't go to bat for him....let him go after yall won for the first time in 86 years.....that's fucked up.

I saw a great T-shirt today....says,
"Welcome to New York Johnny"- on the front
"Where winning happens more than once every 86 years"- on the back....

I'm coppin it next week!
first things first,no1 let pedro go, sox made him an offer and he chose to go to a shitty no future team for an extra 5 mil. more power to him,but the sox made an effort.although yur right there aint no loyalty or love in the sport ,you gotta do whats best for u,cuz the sox did fuck over bronson,a dedicatedteam player.
second of all..... you call that shirt great? its cheesey at best . if u come to boston right now ull see shirt vendors outside fenway sellin shirts that say shit like ''Jeter sucks Arod'' ''torre is a scumbag'' ''yankees suck'' ...now thats great.

T

The Bastard

lol how off topic is this shit, my bad, but i read on the def jam site that the reason fishscale got pushed back is to add the track momma which was a last minute track i guess, really really worth the wait

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
alli got to say is, hey metrosoul!!!! HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHH how do you like that, fucker!

i smiled just knowing those egotistical hacks had looped up the sample from "barbershop" years ago... good idea fellas, too bad you didnt get that shit on at the right time. that really is the hilight of this album, knowing that that pricks idea was used on this album.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
alli got to say is, hey metrosoul!!!! HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHH how do you like that, fucker!

i smiled just knowing those egotistical hacks had looped up the sample from "barbershop" years ago... good idea fellas, too bad you didnt get that shit on at the right time. that really is the hilight of this album, knowing that that pricks idea was used on this album.
can u elaborate on whut ur talkin about,sounds interesting but i dont really get it.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I was disappointed with this album. I thought this was gonna be hot cuz a lot of guys talk like Ghostface is in that top 10 so I went and picked this up, my first buy of one of his albums. And man, I haven't even finished the album and I'm only feeling like 3 songs on it. A lot of the beats are whack or just decent and I can't get into it to listen to what he has to say, Doom's flow style shows in his beats. I'll finish it up though and maybe listen to it over again on some better headphones.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
can u elaborate on whut ur talkin about,sounds interesting but i dont really get it.
I could completely be off on this,but i recall reading a thread and metrosoul was a member here...and from the post i had read they were talented,but pricks if I'm correct. Dont quote me on that

Seoul P said:
I was disappointed with this album. I thought this was gonna be hot cuz a lot of guys talk like Ghostface is in that top 10 so I went and picked this up, my first buy of one of his albums. And man, I haven't even finished the album and I'm only feeling like 3 songs on it. A lot of the beats are whack or just decent and I can't get into it to listen to what he has to say, Doom's flow style shows in his beats. I'll finish it up though and maybe listen to it over again on some better headphones.
Never get an album becuz other guys say its hot....you will 9 times out of 10 be dissapointed

T

The Bastard

Seoul P said:
maybe its jsut not yur style,i havent heard one song i dont like on it

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
But it's kinda hard to listen in on the story he's tryna tell when the beat is lacking.

@ Bastard - No I'm not saying I didn't like every single track on it. I mean I was feeling that "The Champ" joint, "Be Easy", and the track he did with Ne-Yo, it's just hard into the music when I'm not feelin the beats he's riding to.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn slow ass Germany. It does'nt come out over here untill after the 4th. That fool at the store could'nt even spell either! LOL!
ONE