Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. is a big bitch!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I am sorry but the way I see things, if this fight doesn't go off like it should, it'd because Mayweather knows that Pacquiao would knock his loud mouthed head clean off of his bitch-ass shoulders. Yeah, I know I am blasting Floyd but I don't give a damn. I never liked that big mouthed knucklehead anyway. Claiming that Pacquiao uses drugs is just a cop-out. BITCH!!!!!! Look at my avatar to the left, Mr. Mayweather <----.
Eat a dick, you punk.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think Mayweather would lose because he has not fought someone quite like Manny. It took Manny 2 rounds to drop Hatton where it took Mayweather like 10. (Keep in mind that fighters are different after they have been defeated.. a la Roy Jones, so the hatton knock out is kinda hard to guage) Mayweather beat De La Hoya but Manny actually stopped him... again, after he has been beaten several times.

Even though it is hard to question Mayweather's record, and Mayweather destroyed Marquez, who gave Manny a hard time. But that was before he had Roach in his corner. With Mayweather there are a few things to consider.

He claims he has brittle hands.
He is getting older.
He has never been really hurt.
He is undefeated and is due for a loss, especially now that he has eliminated everyone except arguable one of the best fighters ever.

The thing is... Mayweather has had to prove himself over and over again. So the question is when does it stop? If he beats Manny and another fighter comes along, people will be screaming for him to fight some more. And he has not really dodged anyone. He fought every big fighter in his class that was worth fighting. Zab Juddah. Hatton. Spinx. De La Hoya. He has to stop somewhere.

If he wanted to cement his legacy, he has to fight Manny.

But I think there is a lot to weigh here. Put yourself in his shoes. Boxing isn't like Producing. In boxing people forget you as soon as you lose. People forget how sick Roy Jones was. All they know now is he gets knocked out fast. But in production, I don't care who the newest producer is and how nice he is. He might be better than Premier but that doesn't make you forget how great Primo was (is).

It is hard to tell if Mayweather can withstand the power and speed and relentlessness of someone like Manny. But at the same time, no one has even been able to hurt Mayweather, so how can you doubt him.

I do believe Mayweather is not looking forward to fighting Manny. But I think he is more scared of the idea of losing than he is scared of Manny himself. His whole legacy is at stake. People would watch this fight to see if Mayweather can defend his record. Not because they actually think Manny would win. There is a difference. The difference is the result. If Mayweather wins... people aren't really surprised. But if Manny wins, Mayweather gets his first loss and it proves Manny IS AS GOOD AS WE THINK HE IS.

But there is no doubt, Mayweather is doing everything he can to get an advantage over Manny and that includes the Olympic style testing.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
And for the record, I hate Mayweather.

But I cannot deny him his props. That cat fought some scary dudes. When he beat Hatton, I changed my tune. If you watched the HBO 24/7 series for that fight, I just knew Hatton was gonna kill Mayweather. Hatton was doing thousand pound leg presses and shit. He was like a machine. They showed fight footage of him when he was like 8 years old and shit. But that's the thing, Floyd has been fighting since he was a kid too. And then I watched him just eat everybody up.

I just hate BOXERS. I like Fighters. Nobody pays to see a guy dodge punches. They wanna see a fight, not a dance. That is also why I hate Lennox Lewis. He is always saying that dumb ass shit. I'm a BOXER not a FIGHTER.

Mayweather never looked like a fighter to me until I saw him start dropping guys like Hatton.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Ominous - I feel ya and I respect everything you said and the good points you have made. BTW, I hate Lennox Lewis too. I never liked him. I used to love Roy Jones Jr. and I do remember how awesome he was at the top of his game. I guess the main reason I hate Mayweather is that he is always talking shit and he is sometimes downright rude to the press. Like that one interview on ESPN. I can't remember who was interviewing him but Mayweather was a straight up asshole. But, back to boxing, yeah, I am more of a MMA fan. I have been since about 5-6 years ago. Like Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon pointed out today on PTI, boxing, for all intensive purposes, is dead in America now. I just wanted to see one last great fight before I totally give up on boxing. And even though I would love to see Manny break Mayweather's face, if Manny did lose, at least it should be a classic fight.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ra has an opinion too lol

Pt.1

Pt2.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Hz5-uYHso"]YouTube- Floyd Mayweather Jr. GOT OWNED BY Ra the Rugged Man PART 2[/ame]

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I can't stand Mayweather...but if Pacquaio aint using performance enhancing drugs (HGH) then why not agree to be randomly blood tested like Olympic athletes? That style of drug testing is the only way to ensure there is a level playing field. I mean, Pac-man started fighting at 105 lbs....now he's knocking out legitimate 147 pounders. So I don't think Floyd is outta line asking for blood tests instead of the standard urine test which as my fellow pot heads know, can easily be fixed.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I can't stand Mayweather...but if Pacquaio aint using performance enhancing drugs (HGH) then why not agree to be randomly blood tested like Olympic athletes?

He agrees to blood testing. Just not the day of. He will get testing like a week prior and immediately after the fight but that is not good enough for the Mayweather camp. It is all a tactic to get into Manny's head as well as possible weaken him even if it is just a little prior to the fight.

So he isn't trying to hide anything so much as he doesn't want to give up any leverage. Maybe is bigger than him so blood loss for Manny would effect him more than it would Mayweather.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
RA was hitting nails there...he's a freak too, he got more facts on mayweather than mayweather hoped for...lol saving his face like that...that whole conversation says exactly how real boxing is these days...business...not sports...ffs

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Business, yeah bad business at that. I like to watch sports on tv, not business. I can't remember the last time I watched "Battle of the Wall Street CEOs" on ESPN or Fox Sports Net. LOL!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
He agrees to blood testing. Just not the day of. He will get testing like a week prior and immediately after the fight but that is not good enough for the Mayweather camp. It is all a tactic to get into Manny's head as well as possible weaken him even if it is just a little prior to the fight.

So he isn't trying to hide anything so much as he doesn't want to give up any leverage. Maybe is bigger than him so blood loss for Manny would effect him more than it would Mayweather.

it's only like a vile of blood...it's not like when you donate blood so I can't see how he could be weakened. I do agree that it is a tactic to get in his head.

Also, it's not like Floyd hasn't done his share. Pacman's camp is worried about Floyd coming in overweight like he did in his last fight. Floyd paid $300K per pound he was over last fight (2lbs). For this fight he agreed to pay $10 million per pound. That's a lot of money.

Like I said I don't like Floyd, but I have no problem with both fighters agreeing to Olympic style testing to ensure nobody is cheating. I still don't see what the problem is.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Like I said I don't like Floyd, but I have no problem with both fighters agreeing to Olympic style testing to ensure nobody is cheating. I still don't see what the problem is.

I wondered the same thing.

You would think Manny would want this win so bad because if he was able to get even a chance at Mayweather and actually beat him... that would be the hugest fight in his life.

But I guess he doesn't like giving up any blood the day of the fight and I guess he doesn't like the idea of possibly being disturbed at 3:00am to get the test done because they do not announce when they test you.

And then I heard something about Mayweather taking some sort of injections into his hands to numb them so he can throw harder punches. And only Vegas doesn;t test for it which is why he only fights in Vegas because they allow it. I can;t remember where I heard that I think in the comments for the youtube videos or something.

Anyway... they should fight.

It would be an awesome fight. The Clottey fight should be pretty decent. But I think Manny will murder him. But who knows man. All it takes is one punch.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Mayweather.....haha....he needs to beat Pacquiao to be put into the upper echelon of boxers in the history of the sport...

If Mayweather DOESN'T fight Pacquiao....People would remember him as the guy that could've been great if he fought and beat Pac-man, who at this point is machine-like..

Mayweather is a GOOD fighter....but he beat who? That Judah fight was NOT convincing at all...and Hatton is a punching back with arms....

IF he fights and beats Pac-man, he would be GREAT. But......he was also scared to fight Cotto....He wants to fight people past their prime....as what is happening to him at this time...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I can't stand Mayweather...but if Pacquaio aint using performance enhancing drugs (HGH) then why not agree to be randomly blood tested like Olympic athletes? That style of drug testing is the only way to ensure there is a level playing field. I mean, Pac-man started fighting at 105 lbs....now he's knocking out legitimate 147 pounders. So I don't think Floyd is outta line asking for blood tests instead of the standard urine test which as my fellow pot heads know, can easily be fixed.

dont believe the mayweather hype bro. what was mayweather fightin at when he started? like 106 i believe and look at hiim now.

mayweather is duckin as usual.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Mayweather is definitely a bitch. He's been duckin fighters his whole career.
But all Pacman has to do is give in on the drug testing and whoop his ass (while making his biggest pay day ever) and this will all be put to rest. Mayweather will be known as over-rated and Pac will be one of the best ever. Instead they both are being bitches and we the boxing fans are the ones that get fucked.

Meanwhile....pay attention to the Featherweight division right now. 2 of the top fighters in all of boxing who are both in their prime, are heading towards a main event. Yuriorkis Gamboa (Cuba) and Juan Manuel Lopez (Puerto Rico) are both undefeated and each fought warm up fights in NYC last saturday (my pops reffed Lopez' fight which was the main event and a championship fight). Both won by knockout but to be real, Gamboa looks like a the better fighter at this time. But either way the fight should be sick.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Meanwhile....pay attention to the Featherweight division right now. 2 of the top fighters in all of boxing who are both in their prime, are heading towards a main event. Yuriorkis Gamboa (Cuba) and Juan Manuel Lopez (Puerto Rico) are both undefeated and each fought warm up fights in NYC last saturday (my pops reffed Lopez' fight which was the main event and a championship fight). Both won by knockout but to be real, Gamboa looks like a the better fighter at this time. But either way the fight should be sick.

I did catch those last Saturday night Fights on HBO. Gamboa looks like a beast but man he leaves his head wide open sometimes. I agree, I think he would take Lopez. He destroyed Rogers...

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/columns/story?columnist=rafael_dan&id=4855910

And Lopez struggled against Roger. So one can only assume Gamboa would kill Rogers but I guess we will find out.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Mayweather is definitely a bitch. He's been duckin fighters his whole career.
But all Pacman has to do is give in on the drug testing and whoop his ass (while making his biggest pay day ever) and this will all be put to rest. Mayweather will be known as over-rated and Pac will be one of the best ever. Instead they both are being bitches and we the boxing fans are the ones that get fucked.

At this point in Mayweathers career...I think what he's doing is a smart move on his behalf. He has already proven himself over the years and NOONE can dispute what he has done. With that in mind, he is older, slower and cant take hits like he used to. It's just a part of the game when a fighter gets to a certain point, he has to use EVERY advantage he can come up with. The drug testing doen't really mean anything to Mayweather...he knows that this particular opponent is a beast. He also knows that any adversity making this fight happen will only make it more profitable in the long run.

Mayweather has alot on the line...if he loses this fight, people will call him washed up, people will say he's too old and so on. At the same time, when people reflect back on this fight, they will think of the young Mayweather in his prime and thats NOT the case. True boxing fans will wonder what this fight would have been if he was in his prime.

Im not a Mayweather fan but what he and his camp is doing is almost genius from a financial stand point IMO. This fight is gonna happen, its just a matter of time. Both fighters will be in a position to make so much money from this fight that it truely won't matter who wins. In fact, the ideal situation would be for either fighter to lose in either a controversal ending or a split decision, that will set the stage for a huge rematch (payday#2).

dac

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Mayweather been duckin top fighters since he beat Gatti (who was champ and didn't have to take that fight but did because of his character. Floyd ducked Cotto, Margarito, Mosely and Paul Williams just to name a few. IMO he hasn't proven anything yet except that he knows how to make money. Can't knock him for that but to me he will go down as an extremely talented figjter who did not have the balls to be one of the best ever.

members online