Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. is a big bitch!!!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah Benny, I agree with you 100% he has ducked alot of fights. It looks like he was on a 2 fight per year schedule after fighting Gatti (and even back since he fought Jose Luis Castillo in 02) with the exceptions of 2008 and 2009. Im sure he's nearing the end of his career and probally should go ahead and hang his gloves up but he and his people have to make that decision. Meanwhile, we are being robbed of possibly seeing him get his @$$ kicked or even kicking some @$$ but I think this fight will happen. If it does happen, its gonna be on Mayweather terms and he's gonna use every advantage he can.

Sept. 19 -- Juan Manuel Marquez, Las Vegas, NV, W 12

2008 --*INACTIVE

Dec. 8 -- Ricky Hatton, Las Vegas, NV, TKO 10
(Retained WBC Welterweight Title)

May 5 -- Oscar De La Hoya, Las Vegas, NV, W 12
(Won WBC Jr. Middleweight Title)

Nov. 4 -- Carlos Baldomir, Las Vegas, NV, W 12
(Won WBC Welterweight Title)

Apr. 8 -- Zab Judah, Las Vegas, NV, W 12
(Won IBF Welterweight Title)

Nov. 19 -- Sharmba Mitchell, Portland, OR, TKO 6

June 25 -- Arturo Gatti, Atlantic City, NJ, TKO 6
(Won WBC Light Welterweight Title)

dac

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^ And when you see who he has battled with in the last few years, it becomes even more evident that he has dodged some of the best fighters out. Why hasn't he fought Clottey, Cotto, Margarito, Manny, Mosely and Paul Williams when they all seem to have fought each other.

The guys he has fought have either been smaller than him or on their way out the game.

Interesting...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I really believe that Sugar Shane is gonna win this fight. Floyd is a great fighter but he hasn't met a fighter of Shanes caliber in a long time. Shanes key to winning this fight will be his accuracy, if he comes out sharp and hitting his spots, he will defeat mayweather, if he's dull he's going down. This can't be a close fight either, Shane is gonna have to beat Mayweathers @$$.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I really believe that Sugar Shane is gonna win this fight. Floyd is a great fighter but he hasn't met a fighter of Shanes caliber in a long time. Shanes key to winning this fight will be his accuracy, if he comes out sharp and hitting his spots, he will defeat mayweather, if he's dull he's going down. This can't be a close fight either, Shane is gonna have to beat Mayweathers @$$.

i hope shane wins this fight. real talk. I love what Mayweather can do in the ring, but yeah, he ducked some serious fights. and De la Hoya would of beat his ass if they fought earlier.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I think.... Shane is going to go in very hungry and aggressive. Mayweather is going to survive his initial surge and then catch Shane slipping somewhere and hurt him.

I say that because EVERYTIME I thought Mayweather was going to get killed, Hatton, De la Hoya, he ends up killing the guy. One of the things I think gets overlooked is that Mayweather, has been fighting ever since he was a kid.

I think what he is good at doing, is accessing an opponent and being able to kow when they are at their most dangerous. As soon as he sees they was done peaking, he goes in for the kill. Think Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Remember how you knew you had to stay away from Tyson for the first round and then attack?

I think Mayweather knows how to do that.

Not just in the ring in the middle of a fight, but in an actual career of a fighter. So he does dodge guys and then ends up fighting them when they are either past their prime or looks like they are lacking their usual killer instinct.

The reason why Shane looks so dangerous is because how good he looked in his last fight.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Shane looked good to most people because he destroyed Margarito BUT Shane was not sharp. At the end of the fight, Shane was trying to kill dude but he couldn't hit Margarito square on the chin for nothing...lol. If he goes at Mayweather like that, Mayweather is gonna give Shane a power knap! Shanes key is his sharpness, he's got the better trainers and all. Mayweather has his father and uncle in his corner (he's sleeping on Shane). This is gonna be a good fight...Im definitely ordering this one.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
^^^ Exactly.

I think Shane is def hungry but I think May's swagger will get him the win. I have seen fighters step into the ring and WANT to win. But May steps in knowing he is going to win. He does not back down and doesn't get scared. His confidence/swagger is always one of "I am too fast for you to hit me - and I know exactly when to hit you."

But again, the X factor will be Shane's skills and how he paces himself. I think his conditioning will be better than May's. The question will be if he knows what to do with it.

Like you said, he went after Margarito and couldn't land. May will def have a counter punch waiting in that situation.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
may will take that fight!! to smart of a fighter!! a counter fighter will always beat a brawler look what happen to haton

mosely wants it way to bad!! and that eagerness will have him loose!! he could even handle cotto!!!

mose only has the over hand right and thats it!!lol

ominus benny relic stress wazsup ya!!! hope all is good!!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Good point Wiz. I forgot about Cotto.

The pressure from a fighter is what we haven't seen on Mayweather outside of that Judah fight. Hatton came with it but Hatton did not have the kind of craftiness that Mosley or Manny brings. That speed and craftiness killed Cotto and beat Clottey. So it is going to be fun to see what May answers with.

If he beats Shane and eventually Manny, there should be no question to his greatness.

What remains to be seen though is CAN HE BEAT THAT KIND OF SPEED AND POWER?

I guess what people in general do... is forget. Short term memories. Maybe we are giving Shane too much credit. Like I said, I forgot about Cotto. Well see though. Check out the highlights from when Zab and May went at it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=din0rds-EfI"]YouTube- Zab Judah Vs Floyd Mayweather[/ame]

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
it's too bad Mayweather waited this long to fight Shane. Shane been trying to get Mayweather in the ring for years but Floyd aint stupid. He figured since he's younger he'd push it off as long as he can. Now Shane is 38 and we all know in Boxing, a fighter can get old real quick. I'm sure that is what Floyd was waiting on. I just hope Shane got 1 more left in him cause nothing would make me happier than to see someone shut Floyd up already. His retarded ass comparing himself to Ali......negro please!