Football 07/08 Season Thread

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
damn Holmz....I thought you was cool....but now I realize you're not.

NY GIANTS bitches......

lol .. my aunt was a big eagles fan and she was the biggest football person in the family so she def got me into the eagles from early age.. also i used to play pickup basketball with mcnabb and some other cats when he was in cuse.. so i always like dude . when he went to the eagles that was crazy pretty much firmed me up as lifelong fan... its not that i dont like the giants its just the eagles are my muthafucin squad... i like the giants,bills, and detroit lions as well. go figure..

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
lol .. my aunt was a big eagles fan and she was the biggest football person in the family so she def got me into the eagles from early age.. also i used to play pickup basketball with mcnabb and some other cats when he was in cuse.. so i always like dude . when he went to the eagles that was crazy pretty much firmed me up as lifelong fan... its not that i dont like the giants its just the eagles are my muthafucin squad... i like the giants,bills, and detroit lions as well. go figure..

I used to like McNabb when he was in Syracuse...matter of fact I still like him as a player....but not on sundays when he's playin my boys. at least we both agree on one thing....."Fuck dem Cowboys"

but don't think you get a pass either....I will be hittin you up when the Giants beat Philly.

kid lives in Brooklyn rockin a McNabb jersey......fuck outta here....lol

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A little late, but I went to that Broncos Raiders game on Sunday. That was my first NFL game in person. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

My heartbeat was off the meter.... my wife don't give a crusty rat's a$$ about football and her's was too! Good times all around.

Got to give props to Raiders fans. A couple were at the game and I was impressed with their sportsmanship. They took all the heckling in good nature and played along with it, making the game even better.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
3-0 itches, yaw know who it is: Steel Curtain!!!

Attachments

• Tomlin and Fast willie.jpg
    Tomlin and Fast willie.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Hines.jpg
    Hines.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Fast willie.jpg
    Fast willie.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 112
T

TheMost

Yo BRET FAVRE IS A MONSTER THIS SEASON!! LOL AT SAN DIEGO... LOL!!!!

Lol Lt and rivers arguing on the sidelines, As far favre goes I think its his last year and he's giving it his all, not that he hasent in the past but combined with the fact that they have a solid defence this year and some good enough offence i think they can get the best second even challenge the bears for first.

T

The Bastard

lol nice catch,
Pats will take it this year, bradys a beast, moss is a beast, the teams a beast, and they proved they dont need to cheat to win, and that taping tactic is used by a lot of teams and has been for a while. Pats just happen to catch shit for it cuz they happen to be nasty , and people wanna taint the fuckin dynasty. well i say this to you, taint my guff jeff

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Go Bengals!!!.....all I Gotta Say Is Palmer To Ocho Cinco!!!!!!