Football 07/08 Season Thread

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Haha yeah, I love watching the Bengals they are just like the football (soccer) team i support. Great going foward but are completely shit at defence. I swear nfl is getting bigger in the UK, its on tv this year a lot more. Good shit its waay better than rugby.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Haha yeah, I love watching the Bengals they are just like the football (soccer) team i support. Great going foward but are completely shit at defence. I swear nfl is getting bigger in the UK, its on tv this year a lot more. Good shit its waay better than rugby.

HA!! THANK YOU!!
Can I quote you on the rugby thing??
Thats a common arguement , and Im not saying it aint a tough sport , but those rugby guys do NOT want to go up against NFL players, no pads!
The Pats are gonna get creamed this year..

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
damn I'm glad Dallas pulled that shit out! They didn't need 2 L's in a row...the Pats are going to spank that ass Sunday!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
damn I'm glad Dallas pulled that shit out! They didn't need 2 L's in a row...the Pats are going to spank that ass Sunday!

what do you mean another L? Dallas is undefeated.... I think them v.s. the Pats is going to be a good game as well.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
what do you mean another L? Dallas is undefeated.... I think them v.s. the Pats is going to be a good game as well.

I'm saying if they had lost 2nite and then Sunday against the Pats. T.O. would probably have a melt down..lol

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I'm saying if they had lost 2nite and then Sunday against the Pats. T.O. would probably have a melt down..lol

ohhhhh I get it......lol.... T.O. is still a little bitch... He was droppin catches left and right, and whining like a little girl tonight.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
That game last night was the wildest thing I've ever seen. They got to change that rule where you can call a time out right before the field goal. Tired of seeing that cheating trick. GO DALLAS!!!!

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Haha, your funny Spanish. Chargers on the rise. They showed up once all year! Haha! LaDamion is great (cause he's from Texas), but the Chargers not so much. It' gonna be a long year for ya homie. Funny.