free pregnant by jay z

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Free is co-host of a B.E.T. show called 106 & Park. 106 & Park is a top 10 video show.

I don't know who Army is.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Guevara, if that's the case then we should email them with a link to the HearDat section and see if they actually fall for it. Oh Lord that would be hilarious.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
My turn on the rumor thread...But I heard Free's baby daddy is Clinton Portis. Word is they've been seen partying hard in the past and they spent Thanksgiving atcha boy's mansion....

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Guevara,
allhiphop.com says this rumor is not true, you say what they post is false so then your saying it is true? I'm just trying to clear up what your saying.

on another note - free looks cool, she started to look better then when she first started 106 and park but now she's starting to look chunky and unattractive but at first she remind me of a baby brontasaurus or a turtle. looks like she had a beak. lol but money makes people look better as well. she didn't start looking better until she started getting money.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
what is all the craze over this woman? she aint hot... at all. she's, um, ok i guess, but she doesnt atch my eye in the least bit...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
MadScientist said:
put it like this, I see better every day I go out. yall just glamorize her because she's on tv. she looks cool but not fine as some people make her out to be.
Im with Mad....Theres waaaaay too many MUCH finer girls over here on the West as well, Every day on the way to school is like a fuckin cat walk with these fine ass chicks....Got-DAymme....Ok, but seriously fellas - SHES BUTT. :(

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hahaha.. damn i aint mean to open a can of worms.. i just got that email from a friend of mine ... when i came in to work yesterday everyone was talkin bout it so i thought i'd post it up see what anyone had heard bout it... anyways freakwncy my bad i guess i should have stated IT WASNT FACT... haha anyways i thought it was some funny ass gossip is all.... but alot of shit i read on the internet yesterday looks like it aint true... i wonder who the fuck sits around and makes the shit up out the blue?

oh yeah... free? why do muffuccas think she's so hot... she aint but ugly or nothin, but she wouldnt even make it on my list of the top 100 bitches i wanna fuck ...shit probablly wouldnt make the top 500 either

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
MadScientist said:
Guevara,
allhiphop.com says this rumor is not true, you say what they post is false so then your saying it is true? I'm just trying to clear up what your saying.

AHH Go FUCK YoURSELF MADSCiENTiST...LOL
SoUNDiNG ALL CoNFUSiNG AND SHiT.
AND MoNEY CAN MAKE PEoPLE LoOK WoRSE THAN THEY DiD BEFoRE
YALL DoNT NEED AN EXAMPLE.
ACTUALLY i SAW FREE iN NEW YoRK A CoUPLE YEARS AGo, AND SHE iS BAD, SHES NoT BEND oVER BACKWARDS BAD BUT SHE iS REALLY ATTRACTiVE AND SHE DoNT BE oN THAT DiVA SHiT, SHES HUMBLE.
MY MAN ToOK A RECENT PiCTURE WiTH HER AT THE BET oFFiCES THiS SUMMER AND SHES STiLL BAD.
SHE LiKE 4'11 THoUGH.
AND FoR THE LAST TiME BEYoNCE iS NoT A SHoRTY. HER SWEATY ASS, SHE BE MAKiN SoME FUNNY ASS FACES.

FADE YoU MiGHT HAVE To TAKE THE DiSCLAiMER DoWN FoR THAT To WoRK.
YoU NEVER KNoW, So MANY PEoPLE HAVE TAKEN THAT SERiOUS iTS REDiCULoUS.

GRAM iD GiVE YoU A DoLLAR PER NAME iF YoU CoULD LiST 500 BiTCHES YoU WoULD SMASH BEFoRE FREE.

RELEASE;

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha... good one sucka face... your lucky i aint got the time too right now.. cuz you'd be payin out the ass ...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Guevara said:
FADE YoU MiGHT HAVE To TAKE THE DiSCLAiMER DoWN FoR THAT To WoRK.
YoU NEVER KNoW, So MANY PEoPLE HAVE TAKEN THAT SERiOUS iTS REDiCULoUS.

Tell me about it. Just the Bumpy Knuckles story alone caused so much drama!

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Tell me about it. Just the Bumpy Knuckles story alone caused so much drama!

what happened? did bumpy knucks get pissed or something? what was this bump knucks story your talkin bout?