Fruity Loops 3 Vs 4 vs 5

• beat this! voting starts in...

J tha great

ill o.g.
I Would Have 2 Say I Started On 3 2 Work My Way My But The Fl Studio 5 Crashes Every Now And Then But I Still Like It But At Times Its Hard 2 Pull Up My Old Projects

Oh Shit My Bad I Bought Fl Studio 6 Yeah That Shit Good It Crashes 2

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
for those whos flstudio gets screwed. not that i know anything about this but turn back the time on your pc to a month when it was working and viola. but not that i know anything about this.

p.s. not an ultimate fix but it may have something to so with expirie date

but personally i love the fact that i dont need to use wavelab to build bass samples and such but instead work right in the playlist within flstudio. i believe they intergrated that in 5 but when 6 came out i think they allowed you to do more like voluming editing of individual samples and more. basicly went out and bought it at that point since i couldn't find a good working version till i learn that little hint above.

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i started by usin 3 then used 4 from then on i've been using 4 for a long time but i have no money 2 afford 5 or 6 or 7 so i tried downloading them shits

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i tried number 5 the demo version and i'd have to say it is pretty sweet but i'd still stick w/ number 4 and i hope to get number 6 or 7