fyi, Neptunes, Busta

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Neptunes leaving Arista, and Clipse and Kelis want out of their contract with Startrek ENt.

BUSSA BUS leaving J records and signing with Aftermath.
I hope this is not a repeat of the Rakim situation.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Originally posted by soundboy2

Y'know, that's exactly what popped into my head why I heard about him signing with Aftermath.

Busta's cool, but he should have stuck with his style from his first album, IMO.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by soundboy2
Neptunes leaving Arista, and Clipse and Kelis want out of their contract with Startrek ENt.

Busta not as old as rakim and he has worked with dre before so itt should be nothing like that situation

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Im pumped, Busta is gonna be amazing, the Dre and Busta collabo is golden

da_rippa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
eve is goin to aftermath too. an Truth hurts left. alotta movin goin on in da industry. lets u kno how unstable things can be when ur just an artist instead of establishing a corporation

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo anybody remember when busta was wit leaders of da new school??
Damn he`s come along way!!!!

M

MorrowLess

Originally posted by blaqcyde
yo i heard that the neptunes are changing their style and are not gonna be called by their neptunes name anymore

I heard the Neptunes are changing their name too....and they said something about ditching current song structure for something new/different.

Mox of Blazin'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hmmmmm.. i'd like to hear what exactly they're talkin' about? sounds wierd

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Neptunes are gonna progress to some hott shidd I bet...they really got a lot of potential come up with some new material that is different....I'm not a fan really but they got a lot of career time left....Busta is amazing so who knows what the fuck ideas and lyrical scapes he will paint working with Dre....that is Prolly gonna be some more classical shidd....RAH RAH like a Dungeon Dragon...hahaha anyhow I can't wait for the next catchy lil hook or phrase he has....