Ghost didn't write Supreme Clientele!?!??!

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

ronp

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
come on, you're listening to a guy named yayo!! That shit had me believing all kind of paranoid bullshit back in the day.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
fuckin bullshyt..if ghost didnt write it then he musta stuck wit the same ghostwriter thru every wu albums including solo albums...bullshyt i dont believe it

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
I don't want to believe it but I started listenin' to Bullet Proof Wallets and Fishscale and ghost did switch it up a bit. Listening to Supreme Clientele you hear him dumbing out just spittin' mad crazy off the wall shit that was gorgeous to my ears, and now we hear the storytelling side of ghost which is still gorgeous. It struck me because I don't hear the same swag or shall I say, hunger, that was on Supreme Clientele on any other album after. It was also somewhat believable because it wasn't like Superb said he wrote anything else, he was just speaking on that one album. It's like the instance with Lil Wayne. Gillie the kid stated he only wrote the Carter and didn't take credit for any other material afterwards. It could be these "ghost writers" are just trying to get credit for the top albums of these artists careers or it could be some truth in it. The fact that yayo said that shit out of nowhere is what caught me. Like I said I don't want to believe it and I'm hoping Ghost comes out to clear it up, but I just wanted to present another side to make ya' think.

Damn, I wrote alot. I must really be hurt lol.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
he recently had beef wit Yayo,,,that shit is fake. Ghost been in the game for over a decade, he can't grow as an artist? Anyone from Aftermath shouldn't be talkin bout ghostwriters, shit,,,now that Joel Ortiz is prolly gonna write most of their shit now,,lol. get that money Joel,,,and fuck that shit,,its lies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Peep this.....how many times have u been up in the studio with your boyz vibin and feeding off each other. U get writers block on a few lines and ya boyz kick in to get you over the hump? I'm willing to bet everybody in that whole click (which was and is hella deep) helped each other out on occassion. That's why they ran so deep. With fam that thick ain't no way songs aren't getting laid down and laid down right. If you were half steppin someone was there to put fire under that ass to get shit done. I think that was the scenario and now because a couple catz fell off and are fuck'd in the game they wanna bad mouth the ones that are still doing it. That alone speaks for itself in my opinion. The back bone members of the Wu are still around making noise in one form or another. If those catz ghost wrote for each other I really don't see what the issue is. They were fam and it show'd in every thing the did. Very few groups could be that deep and stick together as long as they did. It had to be madd love because the checks where not that big when them dudes first drop'd. The WU were pioneers and anyone who trys to discredit there legacy is a str8 up hater IMO.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
so wait....some of yous actually believe that one person (not named Ghostface) ghost wrote one of the best solo albums of our time? Come on mafuckas....seriously. Ghostface is one of the few mc's (as Luca put it once) that continues to get better. Why would he need "MC Whatshisface" to write an entire album for him?

ok, and some of you might be sayin, "well, why would they make that up?" Simple....haters. End of story. Homeboy is broke...so he's hopin that 50 and Yayo (who hasn't sold shit either) will throw him a bone. Even 50 says in the article, "well, I aint gonna say he aint write it...." I bet you anything that you're gonna hear a diss record against Ghostface featuring Yayo and What's his face. Then you'll realize exactly WHY he said what he said. To get into the game.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
fuck g unit fuck all that shyt about he aint write his shyt that is ghosts shyt there is no carlos mencia mysteries wit this one cuz ghost writes his own shyt

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Rappers talk shit, and Yayo is one bitter dude.

If superb wrote that, why is he not coming out with a record on the same level? He would've come out with his own classic if this were the case.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
honestly... im just tired of G-Unit (mainly 50) sayin something about EVERYBODY... its all a ploy... i ignore most this bs anyway... everytime i turn around 50 done said something... Cam, Koch, Jada, Joe, Nas... nobody sayin as much as 50 says about everybody... its gettin old now... g'nite

da relic

T

The Bastard

honestly... im just tired of G-Unit (mainly 50) sayin something about EVERYBODY... its all a ploy... i ignore most this bs anyway... everytime i turn around 50 done said something... Cam, Koch, Jada, Joe, Nas... nobody sayin as much as 50 says about everybody... its gettin old now... g'nite

da relic

tru, 50 is the biggest homo thug to ever grace the mic. thanks for nuthin curtis

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
tru, 50 is the biggest homo thug to ever grace the mic. thanks for nuthin curtis

who names there album "Curtis"??...what a gay he needs to die now