Ghost didn't write Supreme Clientele!?!??!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
StressWon; said:
...This just in...StressWon didn't write Immaculate Deception,,,,it was reported that Vanilla Ice was spotted holdin a press conference stating he writes all StressWon's material....and eats his vegetables.

I dont believe it... Everybody knows Mark Walburg writes for that guy.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
why me???? the day I get back on here.. and I have to read this....

how the hell are we suppose to believe anything that comes out of Tony Yayo's mouth.??? seriously??? That's like believing that Puff had nothing to do with that shooting that got Shine locked up... seriously... Tony Yayo's and his Napoleon Dynamite dance needs to chill out... cause Real Ghost fans know that Ghost doesn't have a ghost... come on...

BTW... .Hi everyone....

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
how the hell are we suppose to believe anything that comes out of Tony Yayo's mouth.??? seriously??? That's like believing that Puff had nothing to do with that shooting that got Shine locked up... seriously... Tony Yayo's and his Napoleon Dynamite dance needs to chill out... cause Real Ghost fans know that Ghost doesn't have a ghost... come on...

BTW... .Hi everyone....

thank you.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

BTW... .Hi everyone....

Heeeellooooo Nurse!

T

The Bastard

BTW... .Hi everyone....

o shit whut up

members online