Ghostface got some words for D4L

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Seoul P said:
I've never listened to any of Ghostface's songs or anything but what he did right there makes me wanna go check out his songs and plus was he did earned my respect. Nice vid.

hell no you didnt just say that shit. you need to take a step back and listen to all of wu tangs shit from the beginning. they started a movement that i think still aint finnished homie. take a history lesson....

my bad just read on. but still you gotta know who these guys are

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Big Tone said:
hell no you didnt just say that shit. you need to take a step back and listen to all of wu tangs shit from the beginning. they started a movement that i think still aint finnished homie. take a history lesson....

my bad just read on. but still you gotta know who these guys are

Yeah...you gotta do the knowledge....dem niggas was so ahead of their time. I can still go back and listen to some of their old albums and hear some shit I aint never pick up before.
In my opinion..."Wu-Tang Forever" was the best album of all time...hands down....the general public just wasn't ready for it at the time...that's why most people latch on to 36 Chambers...

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's the first time I've heard someone say they haven't listened to Ghostface. My fuckin jaw dropped. But on another note, niggas is real emotional when talking about hip hop. Personally I listen to anything that sounds. I don't like D4L's music, but I ain't hatin on them cause they makin money. It's just club music, that's all it is.

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Homey, i think by "everyone", you mean lame people with no taste. Very few here at illmuzik support lameness like that. Just by being involved in production, you see how feeble that kind of stuff is, and it pisses you off. most people here find D4L a subject not even worth the few keystrokes to discuss it. I'm kinda surprised Ghost even spoke on them.... I guess he's trying to squash the bug before it becomes a giant cockroach on the buffet line of hip hop.

I made that analogy up just now, yall can quote that too.

i like that giant cockroach on the buffet line analogy. u goin see it in the source or some in a month or 2

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Seoul P is 14, he was 7yrs old when Chronic 2001 dropped. Don't expect him to know anything about hip-hop.

I'm not saying you make bad beats though, it's not like I'm dissin you.

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Vince said:
Seoul P is 14, he was 7yrs old when Chronic 2001 dropped. Don't expect him to know anything about hip-hop.

oh shit lmao....... i was in 9th grade when straight outta compton dropped...

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Vince said:

I'm not saying you make bad beats though, it's not like I'm dissin you.

Yeah maybe - but then I was 8 years old when Straight Outta Compton come out and have been listening to Hip Hop ever since.

Not dissing the lad or anything.

Seoul - if you don't feel it you don't feel it - but dude I think you really aughta get hold of Cuban Linx and Ironman (these got the most prolific Ghostface joints) and just give 'em a try.

Cheers
Daymo

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't prefer it to Ironman but there are some absolute bangers on that joint. Apollo Kids, Nutmeg, One, and Saturday Nite are all superb.

...and that's not to mention Wu Banga 101 and Cherchez Laghost - also quality tunes.

Cheers
Daymo

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
I love how he came back with Eric B. and Rakim on that joint too. I hope D4L feels all hurt and shit and responds. That's JUST the kinda spark that Wu needs to start knocking people back into perspective.

MAN!...i'm beggin them cats to speak on Wu...shits gonna get uuuuggggglllaaaayyyyy!

i'm happy as hell ghost did that, being that he's on of (if not the only) illest and most consisten in the street right, people paid attention and hopefully the lil history lesson will spark cats to study some history. Peace.

S

Svenghali

We need more cats like Ghost to stand up and denounce all this wack shit. Start a movement!

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Svenghali said:
We need more cats like Ghost to stand up and denounce all this wack shit. Start a movement!

i feel you on that one. someone needs to put an end to the "bull". but as long as we got these young'n's that don't know the history behind hip hop or even music in general, that nonsense is always going to get spins. remember them days where mess like that would get you booed or thrown off stage??? it's like "wackness" is in. since when has it been cool to be wack???

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Vince said:
Seoul P is 14, he was 7yrs old when Chronic 2001 dropped.

14 - 5 = 7?

anyway, even tho that shit was funny, fuck what Ghostface said, D4L is hiphop.

thats that NY complex speaking in him. why everything gotta be your type of shit for it to be hiphop?