Ghostface got some words for D4L

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Manji said:
14 - 5 = 7?

anyway, even tho that shit was funny, fuck what Ghostface said, D4L is hiphop.

thats that NY complex speaking in him. why everything gotta be your type of shit for it to be hiphop?

My man,,,Hip Hop music is about skills on the mic. D4L got no type of skill. That's why many of us east Coast cats can't stand Some of this Crunk shit. These cats rhymes are plain. Shit don't need to be complex, but at the same time,,put some effort into ya rhymes,,feel me? And don't get it twisted,,,NYC got it's share of no talent rappers out there,,,Cam, 50, etc

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Manji said:
14 - 5 = 7?

anyway, even tho that shit was funny, fuck what Ghostface said, D4L is hiphop.

thats that NY complex speaking in him. why everything gotta be your type of shit for it to be hiphop?

that mess isn't hip hop. my two year old daughter should go ahead and drop an album if that's the case. the point of the matter is, cats like that are jerking you out of your money. do you think that they put effort in that nonsense? they are stopping the real heads from getting deals. like i said, that mess wouldn't have flew back then. them dudes aren't saying nothing. all they doing is spreading ignorance. your comment is shocking. especially you being from the "chi" and all.

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
That Shit Is Faaaar from hip hop, closer to rap, and mainly pop. You cant classify that with Jay Z, Rakim, Run DMC, NWA, Pac, Eminem, Ghost, MF Doom, Common, Talib, The Fugees, etc. It's not hip hop. It's noise. If anything it's not even musical for the simple fact that it is SOOOOOO simple, annoying, gimicky, unsequencial, and effortless all at the same time. and they are so blatant with it. I'm with Ghost, I don't support that shit. It's not music.