good genres for sampling drums?

J

JMSoundzLTD

my question is, what type of 'genre' or music is good for sampling, i mean like to actually chop and arrange.. im tryin to get into sampling actually, it'd help out.. and someone post somthin of how to arrange a melody by sampling.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
, it'd help out.. and someone post somthin of how to arrange a melody by sampling.[/QUOTE]

there is no format on how to arrange a choped sample you just have to play with it until you feel its good

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
this thread is retared fo real .... whats next ... the how do i make hot beat thread? bottom line is experiment ... some people sample breaks some people just buy kits and some people actually record their own drums .. do whatever works best for u..

J

JMSoundzLTD

Ash Holmz said:
this thread is retared fo real .... whats next ... the how do i make hot beat thread? bottom line is experiment ... some people sample breaks some people just buy kits and some people actually record their own drums .. do whatever works best for u..

i was just asking a simple question homie, don't take offense to 'new'ish questions, you were once in my place weren't you?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^ my bad didnt mean to blow up .... im just sayin this question has been asked like 1,000 times no lie ... for questions like these u should just do a search .. theres a lot of info locked away in these forums ..... im here to help its just that ive been a member of this forum for 3 years and the same questions keep coming up over and over it starts to hurt my eyes lol ...

J

JMSoundzLTD

Ah my bad then, i did search no lie, but didnt get my Q's answered.

members online