got to be joking

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
After the lost of their lead singer ,B2k, your lil sister's favorite group release a statement that they have found a new member to add new flavor to their group, guess who?

Bizzy Bone, formerly of Bone Thug in Harmony

They just said this on the radio.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Bizzy is not a part of B2k. He's a member of their label Super Fam Records!!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn, thats a damn shame

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
he just signed a record deal with them!!!!They have a label and a lot of money to spend...What's wrong with that???Being that they're young he probally got one hell of a deal....Do you guys forget that b2k made a lot of damn money the past 2 years from albums and concerts...Bizzy probally got a big signing bonus bigger than he would have going to any other label

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
word to stress...
who the fuck cares..

K

Kramit

U gotta 'stress' now, coz evidently every mo fo that is into Bone, ya dope! Their not eveyone's cup o tea, but damn they've got a big place in rap. They've contributed a lot. They got hella skills, even if u cant appreciate it. Now everybody ganno dis-own them coz one member did something everyone doesnt see eye2eye on, sh*t!

Kramit (do wat the name sez!)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Hey Kramit,,,,I placed my opinion son,,thats it,,,dont come with some bullshit because I insulted some cats you fantasize about with their Poster above ya bed on tha ceilin!

Do what ya name says? "Kramit" What are ya some kind of HOMO? Ya want me to Kramit? I didnt know you liked me that way?

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Kramit???? Kramit.... I know first hand that there damn style wasnt theres to begin with... I cant stand Biters .... Just like ive said Before
Mainstream, first come first serve... They aint shit... i know folks that will then and now eat every bone muthafucka alive!!!!!! Shit they dont even know where 99 is does it really exist or is it a "Gang Dis" On 74..
Tha 6.... #1 thats as far as im gonna go with that "Silence Is Secrecy"...
#2 Stress, RigorMortis Im wit ya "Fuck Um" I dont give a fuck!!!!!

Kramit No Pun intended !!!! Peace

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i never liked bone thugs and harmony.. cause i am not into boning thugs and some fag called harmony hehehe.. but honestly it's just my opinion and i never considered them hiphop so that makes me care less and careless about it but hey you got nothing to fear from me or my opinion.. just the very fact that i might be immortal.. a hooker once tore my dick off and it just grew back..

K

Kramit

Rigormortis - Seems u dont know sh%t bout sh%t, tho u can talk it pretty well, thats just 4 u.

No posters, no fantasies, no faggit, no bullshit! How dare u have a go at me wit that faggit shit. I was just kidding, loosen ya collars dudes.

I not even gonna pretend I'm a professor of rap, (dont take that the wrong way either), by the way who had that style first Odyessy, I'm interested.

Note to all : If the name kramit brings to mind, homos and all that is related, u must have some issues, u must have sex on the brain, some queer shit on ya brain.

Kramit

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
haha kramit.. u and your name are very similar.. but you must be a bad psychic (or the hooker that tried to eat my dick never considering the fact that it would grow back).
The very fact that my opinion about bonethugandharmony gives an extensive profile sketch of me.. (yeah be only this one i am not gay or attracted to gay artists)
Nor does it give a profile about my hiphop knowledge. and the only shit i know is the shit i leave in the toilet that i never flush.. it saves water that way. just flush once a month.. with the money it saves i buy loads of equipment or go to deepthroatisland for a sex vacation..

and that was just 4 u
;)

K

Kramit

I'm not a psychic, der! Therefore your words have no relevance. By the way you've been saving that cheap line about the hooker for weeks haven't u, just waiting 4 the right opportunity to use it on sum1 huh?!

U cant get a decent regular chik?....u gotta go to an island of hookers?!! Just kidding man, whateva rocks ya boat!

U sound like a very angry and confused young man, this is hardly the place to be getting riled up. This is a peaceful forum, there's no room for immaturity and strayed egos.

Whata u say u just let this whole thing go and I will too. I'm man enough and mature enough to forget this little 'battle' u got goin here, (and rember it was u who started this ish bout my username), getting images in ya head which u imagined by the way, all by yourself, it had nothing to do with me.

U got an opinion, I got an opinion, sh*t, we all got opinions. I was kidding to Stress, and suddenly I'm a bad guy. Just leave it alone. If u can get over it then you wont reply to this post. Dont let it go any further. Act mature.

Kramit

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Au contraire, i make cheap lines up like that by the second, must ve been cause i locked myself in the basement too much and swolled the key and after i did my little doodoo i fished the key out and could get out.. but in the time waiting for my doodoo to come out i had to amuse myself with cheaplines so i practiced a lot and now i am at this degree of cheap lines.

I am not into regular chicks, i tie my chicks up and sometimes i forget about them and they die because of lack of nutrition..
http://www.soundclick.com/images/rigormortisdmf+discomfortingbreathingspace2.jpg

Anger is something you cant control.. i on the other hand am in full control, acting out of anger is not my preferred strategy..
Young? I am immortal.. i told you so already, i pissed in the oceans that seperate the land centuries ago.

I dont see this thing like a battle, maybe you do and that might just be the problem, cause this whole thing started when you saw opinions that werent the same as yours as an act of hostility and also you were thinking that those with that other opinion didnt know shit and were dissin..

In case of a battle or a beef, i would pay someone a visit, this isnt a battle nor beef.. this is just words on the internet.

I am not telling that you are bad guy, i wont leave it alone, i will let it go further, i wont be mature and mom are we there yet???
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
and next time try and understand the meaning of this ;) in my previous post..

K

Kramit

U still on this ish? Damn, find a hobby dude!!!!!!!! or try this site www.Seek.com, find a job.

Get over it ya leach, I'm done wit dis ish, stop acting like a little immature child. Ur rite, they're just words but they were just eating away at you.

Kramit