Greatest Video Game of All Time

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I was just thinking about my old days on Atari, playing shit like Tanks, Asteroids, and best of all Pitfall. Pitfall had everything, funny sound fx, vines to swing from, alligators, scorpions, gold, balloons that carried you and a glitch that allowed you to beat the game in about 15 secs.

But I never started wasting my life away until I bought a gameboy advance. I haven't touched it for about six months, but I'd say I've killed about 600 hours of my life on GBA RPGs alone.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I believe Golden Sun is the craziest game I have EVER played on ANY system. It is my greatest of all time. The story is dope and the graphics are amazing for a handlheld game. What do you think? Have you played it? I'm sure Halo 2 is great right now, but what do you think is the best of all time?

Ctrl

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Half Life 2

Attachments

• Untitled-3.gif
    Untitled-3.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 115
D

Dave

Easily all the Pro Evolution soccer games.

Nothing beats pro evo 4 with 4 people

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I cannot put GTA: San Andreas down hottest soundtract to a game I"VE ever heard point blank, I've heard music on that damn thang i aint heard in years, they killed it with "The Batty Rider" that was my shit back then!

Graphics, game play, interest(I've played this joint for like 7 straight hours before), I mean everytime I play I see or hear something new, this game is crazy!!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Tecmo Super Bowllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zig Zag And Score Everytime With Bo Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaahahahahah Oh How I Miss Being 12 Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill o.g.
-----(NES) SUPER MARIO BROS.

-----(N64) GOLDENEYE

-----(PS1) METAL GEAR SOLID

Those 3 gotta be the best in my opinion. Ill never get sick of any of them.

You know mario is still good 20 years from now. Goldeneye is a good time even after a couple years playin it often. And i got Metal Gear mastered. I can kill that game in 60 minutes.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
damn i never thought i'd agree with j dub.... but its san andreas... thats on some new shit and i can honestly say thats the best game ever... close second Final Fantasy VII... in at third Fifa 98 RTWC... Fourth... The Original Gran Turismo... and at 5th.... The original Mario on the NES... i was like 6 or sum shit... that was the illest game ever...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
helix said:
-----(NES) SUPER MARIO BROS.

-----(N64) GOLDENEYE

-----(PS1) METAL GEAR SOLID

Those 3 gotta be the best in my opinion. Ill never get sick of any of them.

You know mario is still good 20 years from now. Goldeneye is a good time even after a couple years playin it often. And i got Metal Gear mastered. I can kill that game in 60 minutes.

sorry dude, BUT MGS3 TOPS MGS1!!!! I beat the game last weekend, and the game is so fuckin hot, MGS3 is the best in the series: super gameplay, super graphics, a georgeous plot that resumes all the plot in the mgs series

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
dont forget about final fantasy seven, bitches.

but san andreas has to take it for me... it just doesnt get any better.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
If none of you have played Socom II online I suggest you do. That shit is addicting. I play that shit every night. That is the best game by far. It's real competitive ..... your dealing with real people instead of A.I. The shit gets real intense. It's only $20 for the game now and if you already have high speed internet you should be good. All you have to do is buy the network adapter for $39 .... unless you have one of the new slim PS2's ... they already come with it. It's worth the investment if your a gamer. There is usually about 25,000 people playing at peak hours.

Attachments

• socomII.jpg
    socomII.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 105
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
sorry dude, BUT MGS3 TOPS MGS1!!!! I beat the game last weekend, and the game is so fuckin hot, MGS3 is the best in the series: super gameplay, super graphics, a georgeous plot that resumes all the plot in the mgs series

My boy showed me the third one yesterday. I just said MGS cuz it just kinda started the the shit. I wasnt sayin the first one in particular.

I only played the 3rd one for bout an hour and it really wasnt real fun when you start off with a tranquilizer gun. That turned off my gamin mood.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Metal Gear Solid(PS1): The one that started it all
Final Fantasy 7(PS1): The OTHER one that started it all

-Roy

members online