Strategy: Civilization
Sports: NBA Live 1995, NHL 1993
Fighting: Street Fighter 2
FPS: Quake 1

These are a few personal favorites.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Street Fighter 2 Def, most of tha street fighters actually i grwew up on that shit, yo they got a new street fighter collection coming on xbox, its old school to not this 3d bullshit like mortal kombat went ad did i cant stand that shit...

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
i say that you gotta give mad props to the original halo. i mean, has anyone seen a better fps? honestly. with all the multiplayer and shit, that game was the tits. but seriously, i dunno if we are counting computer games too, but i gotta say fucking Age of Empires 2 is crazy. you can play that game online for ever. Golden eye was the first really great FPS especially for multiplayer. then fuckin perfect dark was sweet too. but fucking the first zelda, legend of time, that was just fuckin slick. that's a great one. super mario bros. 2 was sweet too. i was lovin that. but as far as puzzles and shit are concerned, anyone on here ever play the myst games??? those were the shit.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
tricky spinz said:
i say that you gotta give mad props to the original halo. i mean, has anyone seen a better fps? honestly. with all the multiplayer and shit, that game was the tits. but seriously, i dunno if we are counting computer games too, but i gotta say fucking Age of Empires 2 is crazy. you can play that game online for ever. Golden eye was the first really great FPS especially for multiplayer. then fuckin perfect dark was sweet too. but fucking the first zelda, legend of time, that was just fuckin slick. that's a great one. super mario bros. 2 was sweet too. i was lovin that. but as far as puzzles and shit are concerned, anyone on here ever play the myst games??? those were the shit.
HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo madscientist I will be online around christmas time playin socom II how is the lag in that game is it real bad, also I think you need to try KillZone game of the year for ps2 the game is crazy fps its sick

best games for me
1.KillZone
2.Socom II
3.Tony Hawk 2
4.NBA Live 2005
5.Super Mario brother's on the first nintendo.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
if you haven't tried half-life or half-life 2.... you blow dead goats. It ain't pioneered the FPS... it Innovated it. improved it. MADE IT WHAT IT IS.

HALO 2???? hahahaahahaa... half-life 2's bed-bitch