Hey There!

Battle Points: 153
Welcome on board Logic gvng!

Great you returned to your passion, i did the same this last year,..and picked it up better than ever! Atleast that was the plan :D
But yeah its going well so far..never satisfied with my own beats after hearing it 9520 times on loop lol. But keeps me motivated to do better and better ;)
The ILL is dope to get creative on the (themed) battles and get a little competetive. Be sure to bring the toast, cuz there will be whine :LOL:

Im on Logic as well, feel free to DM with some questions alltough im still a learner myself.

Check me out on instagram @Livelargebeats i frequently post snippets of my best beats there and try to build/network my brand from there.
You can also find my beatstore in my tag below but running behind on lots of my latest shit xD

Last edited:

BlackSwanFly

Battle Points: 1
Welcome on board Logic gvng!

Great you returned to your passion, i did the same this last year,..and picked it up better than ever! Atleast that was the plan :D
But yeah its going well so far..never satisfied with my own beats after hearing it 9520 times on loop lol. But keeps me motivated to do better and better ;)
The ILL is dope to get creative on the (themed) battles and get a little competetive. Be sure to bring the toast, cuz there will be whine :LOL:

Im on Logic as well, feel free to DM with some questions alltough im still a learner myself.

Check me out on instagram @Livelargebeats i frequently post snippets of my best beats there and try to build/network my brand from there.
You can also find my beatstore in my tag below but running behind on lots of my latest shit xD
Hey! Thanks for reaching out fellow Logicman :) Yeah, Im in the learning, experimenting mode myself. We can definitely help each other! I'm all for it. I will follow you on my music instagram. I just submitted a beat for the Beat It challenge, I like the fact that these battles help me become consistent in learning the software. This is an awesome place!

Hey! Thanks for reaching out fellow Logicman :) Yeah, Im in the learning, experimenting mode myself. We can definitely help each other! I'm all for it. I will follow you on my music instagram. I just submitted a beat for the Beat It challenge, I like the fact that these battles help me become consistent in learning the software. This is an awesome place!
Perfect attitude. Putting our beats up against others is a great way to see how they stand up.