Hi Tek makin a beat

O

open mind

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK hi-tek is one of da illest! his new album hi-teknology part II is THA SHIT!!! check it!.
thanks for the post.

C

Chubb-E

shit dont work anymore.... (This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.)

C

Chubb-E

bhunt i dont know if you was trying to do a good deed ..... but that aint the video..... thanks anywayz! its good for now....... you got a myspace?

C

Chubb-E

thanks i wanted to finish watching this...... waited about a week now lol...appriciate it

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I got this message...

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

EDIT: Nevermind! I checked out the 2nd link.

What's so amazing about this video? He didn't do shit! I shake my head @ sample-based producers. Where is the artistry in that? I like to see when people compose shit. Those people are the "real" producers. Wack video!

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
There are very few composers in hiphop truth be told. Maybe the neptunes where you hear chords and progression, mannie fresh sometimes, scott storch and a few others, but the average non sampler producer is not composing IMHO. They are playing the keys in a more rhythimic way than playing a melody and harmony.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
what's so amazing about thi video, nothing. it's not that it's amazing, it just gave me some inspiration....what's so amazing about the busta timberland video? i posted that video, and everybody went crazy about it...that nigga ain't do shit but pressed a key on the keyboard...it's all in the shit that you like....that shit got me going.

know you weren't talking to me personally, but i just had to say that.

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this video was actually pretty wack to me, but I was just responding to ATL crunk man's ignat comments.

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
this video was actually pretty wack to me, but I was just responding to ATL crunk man's ignat comments.
When I say composers, I'm talkin' bout cats like Beethoven, Bartok, Andy Jones, Albert von Tilzer, etc... I'm not necessarily talking about Hip Hop composers, but since you wanna get technical, let's talk about real hip hop composers, such as J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. I know that they're sample-based producers, but they can orchestrate beats as well. They can play any symphony, probably better den da original composer. Ummm, let me see... Drum Squad, The Runners, Shawty Redd, DJ Montay, etc... All of those cats are hip hop composers. Now you tell me whose the "ignant" (ignorant) one, dumb-ass.