Hiphop Production/Promotion in the UK

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yes yes relic mate, check more of me soon at www.myspace.com/deadpanclan, new crew, got the beats just waiting to go to the studio, to record spits, as for UK emcees I Rate....

Jehst
Foreign Beggars
Dr.Syntax
Taskforce
Skitz
Klashnekoff
Kyza
Wordsmith
CAPPO <-------------the don!
The Producers
The P Brothers
Karizma
Stig
Kashmere

the list goes on try and fing em on myspace you wont be disappointed....

Word to that...

Braintax
Lowkey
Dubbledge
Asaviour
Lewis Parker (especially the beats)
Roots Manuva
Supa T aka The Sundragon
Etc etc...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Pretty good stuff Haze thanks for sharin guaranteed Im gonna go through everything on the sound click..
Now my boy Stig aka Stevie Dickhead..
http://www.myspace.com/stigdastardly

I personally recommend "Introduction" or "Rampage" Although "Right Whino" seems to be popular.
You cant tell me that homeboy aint flowin his ass off.

Really nice beats here Haze47.Good stuff indeed.

jawanza malik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey jason, i'll trade places wit you. cuz i think i could blo da uk scene up. Or any other inernational country. trust us"yanks", its hard as hell 2 get love ova here.
i would really like to go 2 japan and be like a god ova there.
JUS THINK. im from da area where hip hop was born( see bio). and if i was 2 go ova there as a original head from hip hop mecca. its like bein taught kung fu by a shaolin monk decendant. they would eat it up!!!!!!!!!! BUT MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT. GET A RESUME TOGETHER FROM WHERE YA AT NOW THEN TRY BRANCHIN OUT!!!!!!!!! DATS WHA IM TRYIN 2 DO BUT ITS HARD !!!!!!!!KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Hey jason, i'll trade places wit you. cuz i think i could blo da uk scene up. Or any other inernational country. trust us"yanks", its hard as hell 2 get love ova here.
i would really like to go 2 japan and be like a god ova there.
JUS THINK. im from da area where hip hop was born( see bio). and if i was 2 go ova there as a original head from hip hop mecca. its like bein taught kung fu by a shaolin monk decendant. they would eat it up!!!!!!!!!! BUT MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT. GET A RESUME TOGETHER FROM WHERE YA AT NOW THEN TRY BRANCHIN OUT!!!!!!!!! DATS WHA IM TRYIN 2 DO BUT ITS HARD !!!!!!!!KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless you a massive us artist you aint gunna break england, we are well xenophobic, we used to rule the world, as a result it all about being british....

x5 beatz

ill o.g.
uk

take a look at my myspace
www.myspace.com/x5beatz

u have 2 get out more there are loads of rapers in the uk fam

kmd - shr records
blaq-i
malik - md7
quinney - PDC

the only real thing wrong with UK hip hop is that most of the rapers are road man's