Horrifying footage of Michael Jackson with Eddie Murphy

ill o.g.
Disclaimer: Original poster and/or Illmuzik does not take any responsibilty for any damages to mental health or losses of soul and/or libido incurred while watching the footage!

This is some old shit actually, many of you may already know it but have since blocked it from your memory.

One cannot help but wonder 'WTF is up with yall' while watching this :grinder:

ill o.g.
Haha!

If youre worried whether or not its 'work-safe', it is...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Eddie has been an "under cover" fag for ever! Johny Gill is his main bitch! The little boyz running around in the video speaks volumes. Both them fools touch little boys.....sickening!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
thats when eddie was on the comedy circuit and he was raggin on mike back then... then he came out with a few songs with the mofo...lol... lookin gay as hell.

it aint a mike vid without the kids... micheal" lubs" tha kids...lol

da relic

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that wuz the worst thing ive ever seen in my life and is officially outta my memory

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
^^^^^this is true but you have to admit Eddielyn was looking extra extra gay in the vid. He wasn't sporting a "wife beater" he was sporting a "dick eater". lmao

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i still fux with mike... ill buy anything he puts out real talk... just on the strenghth of his classics ... i mean .. this aint nothing new .. both these niggas BEEN actin straight fugaze for a decade plus lol .... both still incredibly talented

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Mike is still the shit no matta how fucked up he is.
Eddie is def gay as hell in this vid, and in real life it would appear.

i heard he really was gay but everybody i mention it around call me crazy...i can def see him bein a toe toucher wasn't there a scandal wit him gettin wit a tranny in hollywood???

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
i heard he really was gay but everybody i mention it around call me crazy...i can def see him bein a toe toucher wasn't there a scandal wit him gettin wit a tranny in hollywood???

Yup , sure was, he and Johnny Gill are definately an item , in fact Eddie just got married to Baby Face's ex wife , that lasted 15 days , Johnny was his best man and they all lived together! Wow , didnt last long , but Eddie needs to come out the closet.

members online