Horrifying footage of Michael Jackson with Eddie Murphy

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Yup , sure was, he and Johnny Gill are definately an item , in fact Eddie just got married to Baby Face's ex wife , that lasted 15 days , Johnny was his best man and they all lived together! Wow , didnt last long , but Eddie needs to come out the closet.

lol johnny gil lived wit them ???...no wonder why it lasted 15 days they prolly got caught doin sumthin gay...

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
wazzah, wazzah, wazzah with you!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
That is damn creepy. "Safe for work": that's not safe for anywhere.

I'm with Skidflow; Off The Wall was his peak and it's been a steady fall since Thriller. I think his mental issues have affected the quality of his work since then.

yeah , but they block anything that streams or has "fun" remotely connected to it :-(

You can get around that shit. Check out: http://www.your-freedom.net/
Living here, the government blocks all sorts of shit. If it's blocked I just open up this and no problem. The good part is that they won't be able to tell that you're looking at shit you're not supposed to look at. Our computers at work were monitored by the police and I was never found out.

S

Svenghali

I thought this was another song that I had successfully supressed to protect my mind from the horrors of what has become of these once... greatly admired Black icons of the entertainment world.

This shit is hella gay!!! Skid got it right. As much as I respect their talents and accomplishments, I haven't fucked with Michael since "Off The Wall" and I haven't fucked wth E. Murphy since "Raw" (which was a dissappointment). After that both of them dudes started wildin' out (lifestyle, music) and I had no further interest in what they worked on since then.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
You can get around that shit. Check out: http://www.your-freedom.net/
Living here, the government blocks all sorts of shit. If it's blocked I just open up this and no problem. The good part is that they won't be able to tell that you're looking at shit you're not supposed to look at. Our computers at work were monitored by the police and I was never found out.

That site was blocked for me at work. I must have a mega force field of anything cool.....

members online