How much do they make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOscillator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hahaha i suck at spelling but get great grades on papers- thats what spellcheck is for. and who here cares how one spells anyway?

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
To clear the record, i can spell. This guy is a character. . . He points out grammatical errors on an INTERNET message board. Nigga, we are typing rapidly so we can move on with our regular lives. We're tryna have a decent converstaion about edumucation and you roll in waving your giant stick of judgement. You aint Roosevelt bitch, put that stick away.

Also, Sanova and PHV are officially beefing now, just off that little remark. You old no-vowel, acronym having, webster's dictionary reciting, Types correctly on the internet but couldn't type an essay for shit, virgin ass.

Also to be grammatically correct; That ellipsis you used should have a space in betwixt each period, because it signifies ommited words while seperating two sentences. Come now, step your game up, you "pompous blow-hard" (in the words of my man Frasier).

Good day, sir.

I say Good Day!

edit: my bad Fade, don't close the thread, I'll stop my tirade.

Sanova... chill. I guarantee that my english is better than yours. I'm sure you think that you're very intelligent, but that laughable little "diss", (if you're into Frasier, "pseudo intellectual drivel" is the phrase he'd use), was really quite pathetic. I'm sure you're the king of your community college spelling team.

I can certainly write essays very well. I hate school, but the work I've done in university has always been very respectable. I wouldn't hesitate to put any of my written work up against yours infront of any respected panel of professors on the entire planet. Really, walk away. You're desperately out of your league.

"no-vowel, acronym having, webster's dictionary reciting"; where did you get this? A Wayne brother's movie? Do you even know what a vowel is? Do you know what an acronym is? I don't even own a dictionary. Wow. This is no beef,that would be like comparing Ether (me) to Piggy Bank (you). Actually no, at least 50 can write a good hook.

I realize this is the internet, but if you could read, you'd see that this guy wants to go to school. In school you have to be able to spell. That is why I pointed it out. Look at my other posts, none of them have anything to do with anybody's spelling. Get over it. I'm sorry to everyone else for this little e-beef, but this guy needs to check himself.

A little tip for you, don't refer to yourself in the third person. You don't have the talent to fit the hubris.

Thanks.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
PHV said:
"no-vowel, acronym having, webster's dictionary reciting"; where did you get this? A Wayne brother's movie? Do you even know what a vowel is? Do you know what an acronym is? I don't even own a dictionary.

I was reffereing to ur name, PHV, you simpleton.

Secondly, I have nothing to prove to you. For one, I had the highest score in my state on the written portion of the SAT. Also, Your a Grown man competing with a highschool senior about who can write better. LMFAO. When did i challenge your ability to write?

Lol @ the third person remark... you.. of all people.. talking about the lack of talent? In what? Music or English, because either way... I'm not trying to be something I'm not, on the interent.

Even if you are an English Professor, my point still stands. It wasn't about who writes better it was about you comming in this thread all high and mighty demeaning others, when the point of this thread and Forum is to help each other. That is why i was mad. You could talk about people on the internet all day, I dont care, but you think you are superior and surf the web with your nose in the air. I apologize to the members for my tirade in the previous post, but I think the type of behavoir you exhibited is unacceptable here at the Ill; as was mine for even responding like that.

Hopefully you get my point. I dont care how well you write, that wasn't the point. Any comprehension skills would detect that i was upset about the "remark". simple as that.

PS. I was having fun with what I was saying while shitting on you for being such an asshole online, not tryna impress you with fancy words. This is a casual-style forum, and please don't demean our members like that again.

-Nova

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
I was reffereing to ur name, PHV, you simpleton.

Secondly, I have nothing to prove to you. For one, I had the highest score in my state on the written portion of the SAT. Also, Your a Grown man competing with a highschool senior about who can write better. LMFAO. When did i challenge your ability to write?

Lol @ the third person remark... you.. of all people.. talking about the lack of talent? In what? Music or English, because either way... I'm not trying to be something I'm not, on the interent.

Even if you are an English Professor, my point still stands. It wasn't about who writes better it was about you comming in this thread all high and mighty demeaning others, when the point of this thread and Forum is to help each other. That is why i was mad. You could talk about people on the internet all day, I dont care, but you think you are superior and surf the web with your nose in the air. I apologize to the members for my tirade in the previous post, but I think the type of behavoir you exhibited is unacceptable here at the Ill; as was mine for even responding like that.

Hopefully you get my point. I dont care how well you write, that wasn't the point. Any comprehension skills would detect that i was upset about the "remark". simple as that.

PS. I was having fun with what I was saying while shitting on you for being such an asshole online, not tryna impress you with fancy words. This is a casual-style forum, and please don't demean our members like that again.

-Nova

I've done SATs and I definately have no clue how you found out you had the highest score in the state. I have friends at Princeton and MIT who got 1600 and no one told them what ranking or whatever they had. Not to mention on the new test, collegeboard didn't show anything like that for my little brother. If you did actually get the best score, good for you... but that sounds like bullshit to me. If you get full marks on a section (like I did in English - 800), then it doesn't tell you who got what. In any case, I wasn't demeaning anyone, I'm telling them what they need to know.

If someone comes up in here with a beat with nothing but a snare someone would tell them they need melody. It's just because telling someone they need to learn how to spell sounds mean, because it's more difficult than making a beat. It's the nature of the statement, and I think you overreacted.

I'm not about to start some e-beef. I think that shit's gay but you came out of nowhere insulting my intelligence and what not.. I don't try to be anything I'm not on the internet. PHV are my initials... just look at my e-mail and you can find out my real name and pretty much where I live (since it's my university e-mail). I'd say all the same things to you in life as I would on the internet. I post on some other music sites with my full name, so I'm definately not hiding behind the internet.

PS. I'm 3 years older than you, and almost as much of a kid as you are.

Anyways, best of luck to you and maybe next time if we disagree we can talk peacefully.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
^ My english teacher was one of the "Graders" of the SAT. Ms. Fougerousse. thats how i know. (look it up if you must)

I didnt attack your intelligence, I said you were judgemental, and a blow-hard (a pompous one). I never questioned your ability to write, or intellect.. however i did take a jab at ur comprehension skills.

Oh well, Thats how i felt; I felt that you were rude and dissrespectful and I didnt like that. That is all, I meant by everything I said. Emotions.

T

The Bastard

Sanova said:
^ My english teacher was one of the "Graders" of the SAT. Ms. Fougerousse. thats how i know. (look it up if you must)

I didnt attack your intelligence, I said you were judgemental, and a blow-hard (a pompous one). I never questioned your ability to write, or intellect.. however i did take a jab at ur comprehension skills.

Oh well, Thats how i felt; I felt that you were rude and dissrespectful and I didnt like that. That is all, I meant by everything I said. Emotions.
u gotta be a fuckin homo to knitpick about spelling on a web forum, this aint an essay for school. yo san what do u like better reason,o fruity loops, figure i ask you saince u proudly rock both

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
u gotta be a fuckin homo to knitpick about spelling on a web forum, this aint an essay for school. yo san what do u like better reason,o fruity loops, figure i ask you saince u proudly rock both

haha thats what i was sayin..

and honestly..i'm a reason head to the end. but Sonar 6 is ill too. all in all, I have to give it to reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.