Howard Blake - "Night Tapestry"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's flip this and see what's what! :) So smooth!

Download it in MP3:

You can download it from Peggo.

400.jpg

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
@Klypse - i got this dark funhouse type vibe from this beat, nice drums
@wizard - bass line lows barely registering through my krk's but i can hear them lol, nice use of KRS as the hook

let me know if my bass line is too high, sounds different in my headphones versus my krk's

@Rezzy i have HS 7's base line dumps here!! but ill go check the frequency i like to push it and side chain it with the kick
its sitting at 256hrz in the spectrum!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
@Klypse - i got this dark funhouse type vibe from this beat, nice drums
@wizard - bass line lows barely registering through my krk's but i can hear them lol, nice use of KRS as the hook

let me know if my bass line is too high, sounds different in my headphones versus my krk's

@Rezzy what kind of headphones you use bruh? I stop mixing in headphone! I mix with the HS7's and a sub with them, very accurate!
you can get a decent mix with headphones, but get a good mono or stereo mix with monitors and sub and treated room goes a long way!! specially a treated room, I never realized the difference until i got a sub and base traps and treated room! Headphones are great at time but their db ratio isn't the same as good monitors

yeah i had to drop a krsone on it or something it was empty lol appreciate the input. keep it coming as I'm a little rusty.
nice flip from everyone! Keep up the amazing work and have a good weekend!

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
Thx for the feedback yall..

@wizard I love that old school vibe from it. KRS ONE fits it wonderful. It will be a good into or interlude track
@Rezzy I dig the drums and flip but the bass is too loud, just turn it down a notch and you golden.

Rezzy

@wizard i use sony headphones, dont know the model # right off hand.. but the thing is- the bass line is loud in the headphones but perfect coming through my krk's LOL i guess i need to use the headphones more often if thats the case! My setup is in the loft area of my house so i dont have the benefit of soundproofing or having a treated room. thanks for the feedback yall