I had to post this.

I have already seen about 70-80% of the videos that out takes were taken from, this is a great compilation of the things I have seen or read. And I hope this will go someway to show 1. Im not as crazy as I first appear, and 2. There are some fucked up people in this world, and they run the world.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
This crap scares the Hell out of me. Yikes!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
From the year 2000-2006 5,864,158 Americans Vanished. 3/4 of them being children. The bodies were never found. Lets assume half of them were kidnapped by criminals that still leaves roughly 2,400,000 people, where are all of these people?

Fades basement.

I really wish it wasnt true, but like kontents said. The number of children that disappear never to be seen again is astounding. Abuse in the child care system is a pandemic that still exists today.
There is something very wrong with society, there is something very much more wrong with those that guide society, from their own words and admissions. Ive seen so much more evidence than this one film.
MK Ultra was real, and putting formaldehyde into the milk for orphans at the old orphan homes in the early 1900's was real, mercury in vaccinations is real, using mental patients and children for experimentation is real, doing testing of biological agents on the new york underground is real. David Rockefeller saying of all the charges made against him he is guilty, and proud of what hes trying to acheive.

The solution is to not allow yourself to be fooled by the lies, dont take anything at face value. Look into some of these things for yourself, but most of all is tell others and let them know the extent to which they have been manipulated. The reason most of this stuff isnt accepted is because know one knows the truth. If the majority knew the truth there would be an uprising tomorrow, but they dont know the truth and so go on in there consumer lives trying to live the dream, which is exactly that, a dream. The suffering of the world, pollution, war, disease, deforestation, debt etc generally comes down to the corporations owned and controlled by the same people, the same families mentioned in this film. There is but 13 families, against the world, and they are winning, go figure.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
People need to see this as it is:

Crux of the video's argument:
I. There is a New World Order created under the auspices of secret societies.
II. Born-again Christians are for God and against the New World Order.
---------------------------------------------------
III. Become a born-again Christian to be against the New World Order.

This is a recruitment video for born-again Christians. It plays on people's fears of what they don't know. Secret societies have always been easy to bash because they're "secret." Stir some garbage about "Satanism" and other secret societies and scare some unwitting member of the populace into a born-again Christian role. Now you have a person part of your church willing to give you 10% of their income for tithes.

The whole video is pretty stupid and full of paranoid fantasies. The guy even speaks in an affected voice through the video and probably wears an aluminum foil hat so the CIA can't 'read' his mind. Arguments are backed up by "stats" from other equally paranoid videos, and photos are taken fully out of context. Loose associations are presented as truth.

Here's a funny quote:
"5 major world banks own stock in the Federal Reserve." - from movie.

NO private entity can buy "stock" in the Federal Reserve. - from reality.

(shakes head) - y'all need to keep grindin' and do your music thing. Lighten up, go visit http://www.engrish.com and have a couple laughs. Get laid, read a book.

I'm going to try to hustle this new blonde chick in our office for a date. See ya.

The fact of the matter is that everybody has an agenda, I saw that it was quite obvious that this had a "become a born again christian" angle to it. It never made me run to the nearest church to get baptised. Any organized religion is about control so Im not advocating any religion, if all this stuff is so crazy, why do I see it all the time as the state of world affairs deteriorates before my eyes and the media is full off bullshit portrayed as reality. Dark times are indeed ahead, all I can say for everyone is protect your neck and dont sleepwalk into it. Europe sleepwalked into the EU, and now the US is sleepwalking into a North American Union. If these are such fantasies then why is it all coming to pass.

Also you dont need to own shares in a company to control it. The fed is a tool to control the amount of money in circulation, that is all. Lots of money in economic circulation=good times, money removed=bad times. It doesnt get much simpler than that. And they make money from the interest charged on the money they create and put into circulation. Hence we get taxation to pay back that debt for the privelege of them printing the money and letting the govt use it.
The federal reserve is a private corporation with no ties to the US govt, just like the corporation of london is.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Well then -- this only solidifies the fact that I often repeat to myself when I meet a 20-something investment banker at a party - who then leaves the party with his attractive wife in a Bentley Arnage.

I should have been an investment banker.

I repeat -

Seriously, all the younger cats on this site - up your math skills. Don't believe me? Visit this link and tell me I'm wrong.

members online