I had to post this.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Well then -- this only solidifies the fact that I often repeat to myself when I meet a 20-something investment banker at a party - who then leaves the party with his attractive wife in a Bentley Arnage.

I should have been an investment banker.

I repeat -

Seriously, all the younger cats on this site - up your math skills. Don't believe me? Visit this link and tell me I'm wrong.

As i sit here and write code , i thinking the same thing.. i should have put my math skills to good use and went into investment banking instead of computer science...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I like how the video promotes the idea that Satan exists in just as much of a valid manner as God or anything else for that matter, lol....I mean, i get what the videos about, but i find it interesting that while trying to expose other things like the skull and bones, George Bush, etc - the concept of Satan is still being accepted in the same context with everything else as if he actually exists and we should be afraid of him/it/whatever!?....haha. Sorry this is like a children's coloring book.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
As i sit here and write code , i thinking the same thing.. i should have put my math skills to good use and went into investment banking instead of computer science...

Classic - for real. Check this out, this is right up your alley: http://www.automatedtrader.net. Big money in it - BIG money. Algorithmic trading - maybe you can learn how to make analytical models or something and work at some fancy Swiss bank.

Again, to get on topic - 2good - no disrespect, but I think you and I have a difference of opinion on this video/concept.

I'm out!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Classic - for real. Check this out, this is right up your alley: http://www.automatedtrader.net. Big money in it - BIG money. Algorithmic trading - maybe you can learn how to make analytical models or something and work at some fancy Swiss bank.

Again, to get on topic - 2good - no disrespect, but I think you and I have a difference of opinion on this video/concept.

I'm out!

HAHA, You know whats crazy G, i did my masters thesis on this topic , (data mining and algorithmic methods for stock market predicitons). I crunched numbers for 6 months(i got historical data from MIT and NASTAQ backups.), i wrote countless programs using orcale datamining modles to try and predict generic quarterly results in various markets.. and you know what...It was a complete FAILTURE!!!! There are simply to many varibles for effcient quarterly predicition...Everytime you try and zoom in on a dataset, the standard devition increases as well as the senstivity of the data...
I really thought i was on to something to make me rich...(blahh)

So now im a lowly software developer....

Long story short... STock market prediction and trading is more art then science... Those dudes have kind of a sixth sense...

Class...

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
We can't do anythin about this shit.
Pretty soon the Anti-Christ will be here, and the one world government will be formed.

Clinton needs to get his head severed off with a blunt saw.
That muthafucka destroyed my country because we refused to be part of the NWO and Illuminati.
Then he used some bullshit about "genocide" and "war" to justify his actions.

Hey thats cool man, I dont have a problem with that. I got much respect for you, you post some great threads, and share some true knowledge. Peace.

Im glad god had my back on the whole this is paranioa thing, but I still like watching these vids!
2good you should come to work with me so I can show you how conspiracies start.

I know how conspiracies start, people conspire together to do things. But how conspiracy theories start, thats a different story.
A conspiracy is a conspiracy, a theory is a theory, they are not the same thing.

Long story short... STock market prediction and trading is more art then science... Those dudes have kind of a sixth sense...

Class...
Or inside information.

as have i. still, its good to show people

I try.