I have a theory that Kayne may try and off himself in 5 years or less.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't listen to his music so I wouldn't know, but it would be fitting considering this guy needs so much attention and offing yourself is the ultimate attention-getter, no?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I dont like him, hes a fuckin nut who has an over inflated opinion of himself, if he wasnt such a fuckin shmo I would give him more of a chance, but hes just a spoiled prick, he wants to play the badguy and hes basically doin what all pop artists do. I dont think he cares as much for the artform hes doing as much as he does the money. To each his own, but I am no rabid fan, nor can I say he sux cuz he does know his way around a studio...
unless hes using ghost produers... Oh ..You think?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I used to like Kanye but as he has evolved, he has lost me. He did a live concert for "Storytellers" and I noticed him transforming right then. He appears to be tapping into his "artistic side" moreso now than ever (especially on his new album). Im just not feeling him anymore. I can't say that I hate him because I don't know him like that. I only get what the media portrays him as and we all know that they don't really care for him either.

What I can say is that hip hop needs a "Kanye West" right now. Kanye is one of the few artist who's maintaining that bridge between pop and hip hop and thats good for both genres at this time. No hate tho, I'm just not feeling his latest music.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
No he doesnt use ghost producers, believe it or not I actually know all the gear in his studio from my inside sources ha ha

on the latest record he did collab with a bunch of other producers such as the RZA, Primo even Pete Rocks talks about how Kayne makes Pete's beats even better

Are you honestly telling me you don't like this

or

your not feeling any of those?

I mean the dude is on SNL with an MPC2k!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Just listen to what he say's in his songs. Talk's about having a beautiful death, and being the greatest rapper of all time in 5 years. Well what is the fast track to do that?

ha ha anyway I am probably way off, but he is just crazy enough to do it.

I was getting the same impression, dude is depressed. The only person he was close with and could really talk to was his mom.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't like any of those songs you posted, that's not my flavor. I find his music is well produced, of course, but as far as the music itself, not for me.

members online

No members online now.