I have a theory that Kayne may try and off himself in 5 years or less.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LMAO! I feel the same way, well, maybe not that serious but my dislike doesn't stem from him better than me or any other producer. My dislike stems from what he started as to what he has become. His arrogance or whatever doesn't bother me either. He barely feels hip hop now, I kinda want to put him in his own genre. Just not feeling his style right now. I hopeful that he will come back to the old Kanye.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Sorry there are many producers out there that are better than me, and I know it, but I dont hate them, the reason I hate kanye is because hes a first class cock.
Hes his own biggest fan, his ego is unjustified I have always found him a very weak rapper, producer is another thing but his raps in my opinion are weak, and not even written by him. If Kanye could fit his head into a doorway and didnt cry like a spoilt bitch every time he doesnt get an award then maybe Id have more time for him, until then, fuck him.

Here here!

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd rather eat glass.

I got an empty bottle of Hennessy lets see you chomp on that. But like I said before I would rather see you slip and fall on that machette you be swingin. LMAO

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd rather eat glass.

@Fade I got an empty bottle of Hennessy lets see you chomp on that. But like I said before I would rather see you slip and fall on that machette you be swingin. LMAO

@DreamPolice I agree Kanye is a very dope artist IMO. IDK how crazy he is. Shit all the greats were crazy as hell look at music history. His music is at least worth a listen (lyrics)

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yall gotta separate the man from the art. People forget that miles Davis was a huge asshole

Word I agree Charles Mingus used to beat the shit out of his bad mates lmao.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
And so the requests for the "old" version of the current artist come around..

I don't wanna hear the old Nas...the old Jay-Z, the old Em....the old Kanye.....

Jay said it best "Niggas want my old shit....buy my old album" In music there's one thing to stay true..and one thing to stay relevant in the game so you could continue your success... What's going to be dope to us is not going to be dope to the next gen of listeners.... Just the way it is....

To say he's NOT good is crazy....the guy has been around and relevant for years...you don't stick around in the game for this long NOT being good especially the way the game is today......you may not like his cocky nature...but I'm sure he is because of his struggles on the come up..kinda like the nerd who was picked on in high school gets to have his revenge as an adult.....but on a extremely larger scale...

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Awww Shnapp!!! Sucio said Nigga! LMAO the racism is killing me. Just kidding...... Kinda :-/

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Awww Shnapp!!! Sucio said Nigga! LMAO the racism is killing me. Just kidding...... Kinda :-/

You think that's bad...?

You should hang around me in person.....

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You think that's bad...?

You should hang around me in person.....

Man Its all good and I already know. If I havent been on illmuzik listening to your ish since 2008 and have gotten used to it. I would go through your computer and beat the brakes of yo ass. Lol Lucky you.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I would go through your computer and beat the brakes of yo ass. Lol Lucky you.

Word...

There's no way I could catch a murder rap right now....especially since now I have too much to lose.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yes im gonna bump this over ten year old thread. I still have this same theory. Although obviously my timeline is incorrect. Check it out https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/08/kanye-west-poem-dead-murderer-instagram-kim-kardashian/ He recently put out a crazy poem called dead. He may not do it, because he has kids now. But he still is implying suicide in his art.

dead.jpeg

that thumbnail is deep. lol. Looks like something your average team of ghostwriters would come up with these days lmao.

we all go through stages, the rollercoaster of life pleases and enrages,
we cant avoid but need to engage it, look at ourselves and rearrange shit,
the best lessons in life are hard to bare, make it hard to care, but yeah,
We are the angels and we are the demons, scheming, for the gods we believe in,
most just daydreaming, lives interweaving, paying the rent and getting the green in.

Last edited: