I just got something in the studio I have wanted for 15 years. I’m blown away by it. Check it out.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
8EFCBC13-EBF6-4006-9FEA-9134FA116C2D.jpeg

Now I get the rhodes thing. Holy shit this thing sounds great. Amazing. I should have got one a decade ago. This one is from 1979

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
View attachment 6157
Now I get the rhodes thing. Holy shit this thing sounds great. Amazing. I should have got one a decade ago. This one is from 1979
That's awesome. I'm surprised someone sold it. You'd think everyone would want to hang on to a classic like this.

I've checked videos on it and it just sounds so nice. Congrats.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
@Fade check this out if you are bored, my friend wrote it and it has me cracking up. https://www.davenportbrothersmusic.com/about also weirdly enough The Davenport Brothers already have had two different labels reach out to us, so somehow people are hearing about us even though we are brand new. Not hip hop at all so I wasn’t going to say too much about this band here.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade check this out if you are bored, my friend wrote it and it has me cracking up. https://www.davenportbrothersmusic.com/about also weirdly enough The Davenport Brothers already have had two different labels reach out to us, so somehow people are hearing about us even though we are brand new. Not hip hop at all so I wasn’t going to say too much about this band here.
LOL that's a really good about us. That's cool if it works out with the labels, good luck!

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
LOL that's a really good about us. That's cool if it works out with the labels, good luck!
Thanks! We have YEARS of work ahead, but it’s coming together nicely and I haven’t done a whole record as a live band in years. All real instruments, real amps, no soft synths, no sampling etc. The front man/guitar player also insists on doing his parts correctly in one pass or we delete it do it again. No punch in’s no edits. So it’s pretty legit stuff. It’s lots of fun and sounding REALLY good. I will post some once it’s closer to finished.