Ideas for improving ILLMUZIK

Fade was doing youtube videos years ago, just saying.
Yea as I said fade told me that he was already doing it too, I didn't mean to say "I did the youtube idea", I just added some ideas on top of it. I think it's because I was bad at the angelosuckson language back then.

Yea as I said fade told me that he was already doing it too, I didn't mean to say "I did the youtube idea", I just added some ideas on top of it. I think it's because I was bad at the angelosuckson language back then.
My comment really wasnt aimed at you. hahahahahaha
Youtube has been a point of discussion for many years, its just very time consuming when you have to run regular beat battles as well. Things like youtube need regular uploads to build and develop regular viewers otherwise they stagnate and dont grow. All these things take time, and there are only so many hours in the day

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What are you guys talking about? I videos up there around 2005. I ended up taking a bunch down because they aren't relevant to today but whatever. I need to change the thread title, it keeps reminding me of that orange face idiot. Any suggestions?

What are you guys talking about? I videos up there around 2005. I ended up taking a bunch down because they aren't relevant to today but whatever. I need to change the thread title, it keeps reminding me of that orange face idiot. Any suggestions?
hahahahahahaha dont worry about it lmfao

see It's a good thing that you're reminded of him. he's the greatest inspiration of our generation. whatever he Does, you stay the fuck away from doin it.

Last edited:
see It's a good thing that you're reminded of him. he's the greatest inspiration of our generation. whatever he Does, you get the fuck away from doin it.
im not going to get into politics, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Never guide your life by the perceptions that are put into your head by a globalist whore mainstream media and the bought and paid for globalist politicians that pretend to care about your problems. You dont do the opposite of everything somebody else does, because sometimes, just sometimes, what that other person is doing is the right thing to do, given the circumstances. This isnt about Trump, but as someone who has studied propaganda, and mind control of the masses for many many years, its about what the media is telling you in the first place, and why they are telling you it. In the past 6 years I have come to the point that if the mainstream media is desperate to get something across to me, its a lie.

im not going to get into politics, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Never guide your life by the perceptions that are put into your head by a globalist whore mainstream media and the bought and paid for globalist politicians that pretend to care about your problems. You dont do the opposite of everything somebody else does, because sometimes, just sometimes, what that other person is doing is the right thing to do, given the circumstances. This isnt about Trump, but as someone who has studied propaganda, and mind control of the masses for many many years, its about what the media is telling you in the first place, and why they are telling you it. In the past 6 years I have come to the point that if the mainstream media is desperate to get something across to me, its a lie.
that's true, I'm just f'in around man. trump's kinda a meme and probably the only meme that the media likes, cuz memes are ruthless, they diss hillary today and bernie tomorrow. but just because the media is against trump doesn't mean he isn't an idiot. you can look at his actions & things he said as a source.

that's true, I'm just f'in around man. trump's kinda a meme and probably the only meme that the media likes, cuz memes are ruthless, they diss hillary today and bernie tomorrow. but just because the media is against trump doesn't mean he isn't an idiot. you can look at his actions & things he said as a source.
he is certainly an idiot, a narcissist, and has a big mouth. but the greatest mistake the dems are making in the USA right now is saying the exact opposite of everything he says, just because he said, not because its the right thing to do or not. Its very damaging to society as a whole. Thats touching a little too much on the politics and real world results of such things, my main point really, politics aside is that not everything is as it first seems, scratch a little below the surface and you will find most of what we are told is a lie.
Just some general life advice from a miserable old fart to the youngins

he is certainly an idiot, a narcissist, and has a big mouth. but the greatest mistake the dems are making in the USA right now is saying the exact opposite of everything he says, just because he said, not because its the right thing to do or not. Its very damaging to society as a whole. Thats touching a little too much on the politics and real world results of such things, my main point really, politics aside is that not everything is as it first seems, scratch a little below the surface and you will find most of what we are told is a lie.
Just some general life advice from a miserable old fart to the youngins
if a miserable old fart can bend the innocent youth over, Make them suck his dick while he fucks their ass, turn them inside out, pull them upside down, piss on them, read him his last rights...

then yea, you are indeed a miserable old fart.

if a miserable old fart can bend the innocent youth over, Make them suck his dick while he fucks their ass, turn them inside out, pull them upside down, piss on them, read him his last rights...

then yea, you are indeed a miserable old fart.
3870n9.jpg

politics isnt allowed, it causes arguments and breaks the harmony. Then we will end up with bans, and Id probably be one of them.
yea tell me about it. I've been banned from places more than the days I've lived.

im banned more often than Im not on fb, they dont like my sense of humour
not to forget the effect of my weakness at angelo suck son on the misunderstandings, but yea. sometimes I feel like I live in another world. I kinda have the same feeling at beat battles, like people keep tellin me "Why isn't your beat boom bap". why doesn't kanye ever hear that shit from anyone?! :D would kanye be kanye if he kept making boom bap?

members online