If You Could Work With Any Under The Radar Producer Who Would It Be???

M

Markbrav0

I WAS JUST READIN ABOUT DUDE WHO WAS RECRUITED BY DALLAS AUSTIN AND I ADMIT IM A LITTLE JEALOUS BECAUSE IM A FAN ON DALLAS...
SO NOW IM INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHO U GUYS WOULD LIKE TO "APPRENTICE" UNDER IF U COULD BUT NO KANYE, DRE, TIMBO...YADA YADA YADA, GIVE ME SOME 'B LIST' NAMES.

MY CHOICE WOULD BE EITHER DJ UNEEK, OR MADLiB.

UNEEK CUZ ART OF WAR IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. I LOVE HOW HE FLIPS SAMPLES AND INTERPOLATES.

MADLiB BECAUSE HES ONE OF THE MOST CREATIVE AND SIMPLE PRODUCERS OUT. PROBABLY THE BEST PRODUCER WHO DOESNT GET ANY LOVE FROM THE MAINSTREAM.

the four devils

lust, envy, deciet and jealousy

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
the four devils

lust, envy, deciet and jealousy

FAM ARE U SERIOUS???

DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER OR ARE U JUST A BITCH WITH A LOOSE MOUTH???

YOU ONLY GOT 8 POST AND U BEEN ON MY DICK FOR 20% PERCENT OF EM...GO MAKE SOME MUSIC.

AND "I" BEFORE "E" EXCEPT AFTER "C"...YOUR MOTHER SHOULDA TAUGHT U THAT TOO.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
That's easy Dame Grease. As a producer he works with the biggest names in the business, as a label owner - he puts out music with a hardcore sound. He LISTENS to new artists coming out and if you're hot, he'll work with you.
You will never meet a producer who has sold that many records who still has his ear to the streets like he does.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i gotta say organized noise .. if they fit the criteria... they got some recognition so i dunno if they are under the radar tho.. but them dudes gotta be smoking some ill shit fo realz..

THEY GO IN WITH THE LIVE INSTRUMENTATION...I GOT THE AQUEMINI INSTRUMENTAL AND IT BLEW ME AWAY.

T

That Boi Webb

i would fuck with jelly roll... that dude is wayyyyy nice.