ILL Battle Report - Episode #5

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @StoneLockProd love discussing race esp w/regards to music, black don't crack. I'm late 30s but people think I'm 20-ish when seen. As a Black woman I love when our people value themselves enough to take proper mental/physical care and it's a turn on to me when it's Black men especially when they are in a genre where dying before 18 and not living to make it to and past 25 was (and still) a reality.

especially when they are in a genre where dying before 18 and not living to make it to and past 25 was (and still) a reality.
The thing is that that has nothing to do with the genre, thats a result of the environment they live in. Music doesnt kill you, people kill you, and if you are really stupid, you get yourself killed.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
I @StoneLockProd love discussing race esp w/regards to music, black don't crack. I'm late 30s but people think I'm 20-ish when seen. As a Black woman I love when our people value themselves enough to take proper mental/physical care and it's a turn on to me when it's Black men especially when they are in a genre where dying before 18 and not living to make it to and past 25 was (and still) a reality.
Also... aside from "not cracking".. lmao... They don't have to worry as much about age related hairline issues!!! Haha.. just shave that shit! Meanwhile I'm over here with the worst fucking balding on my head.. but if I shave it clean I look like a fucking skinhead!! Hats!.. lots and lots of hats!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If @StoneLockProd you shave it clean you can always look like Chad from CRU.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Also... aside from "not cracking".. lmao... They don't have to worry as much about age related hairline issues!!! Haha.. just shave that shit! Meanwhile I'm over here with the worst fucking balding on my head.. but if I shave it clean I look like a fucking skinhead!! Hats!.. lots and lots of hats!
nah man, one of my best mates used to have his hair in cornrows, now he has to shave his head clean. Same age as me, while Ive receeded I aint a bald head yet, beside nothing wrong with a bald head

hahahahaha

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
The sooner people realise music is totally subjective their egos wont have such a hard time. Taming the ego is something we all need to go through, and we all act like dicks when we are going through it, but we come out the other side a little bit more hardened, a little wiser, and desperate to push the limits even more.

Its when our egos tell us we are the shit, thats when life throws a little wrench in there to tell you to sit the fuck down. How we deal with that is what separates the winners from the losers and the men from the boys.

Yeah! I GOT ROBBED, MY ROCK WAS THE ROCKINGEST IN THE WHILE CHALLENGE... BUT NOOOOOoooo.... it wasn't "RAPPY" enough :D

Just joshin!

@Memento Beats if you even think about stepping off or down from this community I will find you and send you my nudes! :eek:

You guys I rely on for feedback, info and to get ideas for my own craft. I cant sharpen my skills if it wasnt for you guys that are here.

So alls good bro and keep up this battle report... you don't wanna see me nekkid man, I know this....:shock:

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
We Men have to realize that it’s ok to take L’s and bounce back...and that it’s gonna be days where things are gonna be beyond our control...and that’s ok.
That's pussy talk! Man up and go kill something.

See that? I hate that. I picture some club guy saying that along with saying words like "vag" and "gash" when talking about women lol.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
That's pussy talk! Man up and go kill something.

See that? I hate that. I picture some club guy saying that along with saying words like "vag" and "gash" when talking about women lol.

We are way better than that fade, give us some credit. Anyhow, did you see that sausage-jockey who brought us the drinks?

DONT JUDGE ME

Yeah! I GOT ROBBED, MY ROCK WAS THE ROCKINGEST IN THE WHILE CHALLENGE... BUT NOOOOOoooo.... it wasn't "RAPPY" enough :D

Just joshin!

@Memento Beats if you even think about stepping off or down from this community I will find you and send you my nudes! :eek:
Shouting Screaming GIF - Shouting Screaming Terrified - Discover ...

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@Memento Beats Mad Respect For Ya With That Opening
I've Noticed Everyone Will Do Or Say Summit "Out Of Order" Or Whatever At Some Point
But Not Everyone Will Have The Maturity Or Character To Apologize For Their Actions.
It's Totally Understandable I Know How It Can Be As I've Fell Off So Many Times I've Lost Count Over The Last 15+ Years It's A Life Long Scrap
Best Of Luck In Your Personal Battle & I Hope You Continue To Do This Podcast
Easy Pal

members online