Ill Muzik Comes Together

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 32
So yesterday Tactik let me know he was DJing for a group at some Car Races and I thought to myself I need to get in face to face encounters with the ILLFAM...

SO I got there, drank some brew, smoked a little herbal remedy, and went to the stage where Tactik was setting up the 1's and 2's...

to make a long story short..

We've been networking on ILL and myspace for about 2 years now and it was about time that us two local cats joined forces...

It was a cool night and Life goes on...

NEXT STOP: Jersey

Dark East Hip Hop Bundle

Fade

Sweaty beats
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
That would be nice but it's too difficult since everyone is scattered. The best option would be for small groups of members, such as certain cities, should meet up.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
*** ill o.g. ***
Yea I live all the way on the West Coast you guys are east coast. If you want to pay the airfare I will show up with some drink.
hahahaha i guess n afew of us is over seas too i found my tattoo guy fade in 2 weeks itz IllMuzik tattoo

Fury

W.W.F.D
*** ill o.g. ***
So yesterday Tactik let me know he was DJing for a group at some Car Races and I thought to myself I need to get in face to face encounters with the ILLFAM...

SO I got there, drank some brew, smoked a little herbal remedy, and went to the stage where Tactik was setting up the 1's and 2's...

to make a long story short..

We've been networking on ILL and myspace for about 2 years now and it was about time that us two local cats joined forces...

It was a cool night and Life goes on...

NEXT STOP: Jersey
Home of the Order..Let us knoe when u around nigga ITS ON!!!!

Staff online

illmuzik on youtube

Warzone Beat Battle
Dark East Hip Hop Bundle