Ill Muzik Comes Together

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
So yesterday Tactik let me know he was DJing for a group at some Car Races and I thought to myself I need to get in face to face encounters with the ILLFAM...

SO I got there, drank some brew, smoked a little herbal remedy, and went to the stage where Tactik was setting up the 1's and 2's...

to make a long story short..

We've been networking on ILL and myspace for about 2 years now and it was about time that us two local cats joined forces...

It was a cool night and Life goes on...

NEXT STOP: Jersey

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That would be nice but it's too difficult since everyone is scattered. The best option would be for small groups of members, such as certain cities, should meet up.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Yea I live all the way on the West Coast you guys are east coast. If you want to pay the airfare I will show up with some drink.

hahahaha i guess n afew of us is over seas too i found my tattoo guy fade in 2 weeks itz IllMuzik tattoo

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
So yesterday Tactik let me know he was DJing for a group at some Car Races and I thought to myself I need to get in face to face encounters with the ILLFAM...

SO I got there, drank some brew, smoked a little herbal remedy, and went to the stage where Tactik was setting up the 1's and 2's...

to make a long story short..

We've been networking on ILL and myspace for about 2 years now and it was about time that us two local cats joined forces...

It was a cool night and Life goes on...

NEXT STOP: Jersey

Home of the Order..Let us knoe when u around nigga ITS ON!!!!