::: iLLmuzik = Hillbillies :::

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yooooooo!!!! this guy just hit my blog up too... Exact same comment and all.... What a joker.

WOW.... I probably should have just ignored him and none of this would be happening. I just thought it was weird to get a comment since I didn't really promote the blog and the the kind of comment it was took me by surprise.

I dunno. This kid must be like 16. I can't imagine an adult acting like that. Going through all the trouble because he couldn't get no love at iLLmuzik. I mean... is he doing this sh*t to other forums and websites or is it just iLLmuzik?

Seriously? How much fun can't this be for him? is his life that boring that this is what gets him off?

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just did a google blogsearch and both your blog and mine come up as top hits on page 1...

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=illmuzik&btnG=Search+Blogs

What bothers me is all I've done is mention Illmuzik. I don't even know the guy let alone remember talking to him yet he'll go and post stuff like that on my blog... My blog is like yours too I was trying to build it up before I started promoting it but It's not your fault this is happening Ominous just that guys.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
this dude sent me like 5 myspace messages about this shit.

Is he still pissed? Is he just launching off on anyone at this point?

What's that blog address Low? You know I gotta put it on my big ass list of sites to visit. I think I got Sanova's in their. I don't know if anyone else has a blog.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok to everyone that is getting spammed by this guy, please report him to MySpace for abuse. I'm going to see what I can do on my end. This is just ridiculous now.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Is he still pissed? Is he just launching off on anyone at this point?

What's that blog address Low? You know I gotta put it on my big ass list of sites to visit. I think I got Sanova's in their. I don't know if anyone else has a blog.

I'm still working things out with it but it's www.richiebetz.blogspot.com I'll add yours to my links as well.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
so i jus get a youtube message in my inbox

"IllMUZIK = HillMuzik = HILLBILLIES
REMOVE ACCOUNT & ALL POST PLUS ALL THREADS"

took me ages for this to click. its from markbrav0s account, im guessin he got banned. took me ages to figure it out. anyway, i check out his channel, its empty, http://www.youtube.com/user/Markbrav0
im not sure if i was subscribed, if not, i got no idea how he managed to send me a message.

anyway thought i'll let you know, this seriously isnt cool

similar thing over at warbeats happened, some1 got banned, then went awol. created multipe accounts. he was also a dab hand at hackin and tried sendin viruses et al to one of the mods, luckily the mod knew his stuff and was on Linux anyway.
idk, some people i guess

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I reported him to his ISP, hopefully something comes about from this. I've never reported anyone to their ISP before but I did it this time because it's way out of control. This guy is spamming pretty much everyone associated with Ill, even calling Cleverwon's studio. Not cool.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
This guy is spamming pretty much everyone associated with Ill, even calling Cleverwon's studio. Not cool.

Wow... this guy need some hugs. I started having problems with my Blog. I think he might have flagged my account or something. I have seen people flip online before but never anything like this. I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. All of this over what? He didn't win a Beat This Comp? Somebody said they didn't like his beats?

Sad....

No the guy didnt respect the rules and always had to have the last word.
He was antagonizing a few of the members myself included.
It got to the point when enough was enough so he was banned.
I found him on the rawkus forum, looks like he has to get his forum fix from somewhere.
He must be really hurt about being banned. With a touch of insanity thrown in.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
This dude called my shit 3 more times over the weekend. Im calling the police tomorrow to file a report.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
man this dude bought me to on that pet thing, and called me a hypocrite for being nice to him in pms and then calling him a dumbass for being......well a dumbass...lmao.

this dude is seriously nuts....well an online gangster from what I see.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lol, yo this kid spends so much time obsessing with illmuzik, its insane. He gets no pussy and everyone thinks he's a weirdo in his personal life. he cant understand why lol. fuckin psycho. Tom Henry. Psycho Nutjob Tom Henry. His phone number is 917-945-9495 in case yall wanna call him and ask him why he obsesses over people he wishes he could like, but they shunned him so now hes MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Get a fuckin life loser. Or become a cop. then you can really get back at us!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be waiting for your call tonite snookums.

members online