::: iLLmuzik = Hillbillies :::

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats a good idea!

He's reading this thread, hopefully he's smart and kills the nonsense.

Once the police are involved he can't hide behind the internet anymore.

He was too stupid to block his number when he called lol.

So, Tom Henry, I will be pressing charges today my friend!!! Yay!!! We'll meet in person finally bud!! :)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Lol, so he posts on my youtube video that im a liar and i have to prove that he called.

I have the caller id log and a log from the phone company and i have the voicemails you left you fuckin COCKSUCKER.

This is a legal matter now dick.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I believe what we may have here is multiple charges of cyberstalking, combined with harrassing phone calls for calling Clev at home, plus possibly actual stalking for calling clev at home.
Additionally because its online and he has cyberstalked people in other states and countries than his own that may make it Federal charges.
All in all its not worth the type of trouble one can find themselves in.
I know some state and fed prosecutors I guess I can ask them what steps Fade or anyone here can take.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I believe what we may have here is multiple charges of cyberstalking, combined with harrassing phone calls for calling Clev at home, plus possibly actual stalking for calling clev at home.
Additionally because its online and he has cyberstalked people in other states and countries than his own that may make it Federal charges.
All in all its not worth the type of trouble one can find themselves in.
I know some state and fed prosecutors I guess I can ask them what steps Fade or anyone here can take.

do that relic, ill update yall on my police report. lets do this all thru pm's so he cant read it.

What makes me laugh is people with brass nuts on the internet, but when you see them in person they are pussies.
You can tell a lot about a person from the way they act online. Anyone with any real bollocks wouldnt be starting internet beefs, because the internet isnt real. People hide behind fake personas. Its really really pathetic.
If the guy had any balls he wouldnt be hidden away behind a monitor and keyboard, he wouldnt be scared about people knowing who he is and calling him out.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
What makes me laugh is people with brass nuts on the internet, but when you see them in person they are pussies.
You can tell a lot about a person from the way they act online. Anyone with any real bollocks wouldnt be starting internet beefs, because the internet isnt real. People hide behind fake personas. Its really really pathetic.
If the guy had any balls he wouldnt be hidden away behind a monitor and keyboard, he wouldnt be scared about people knowing who he is and calling him out.

lol word up. type of dude that you run into in person and theyre like 5'5", and then you realize why they have a complex lol.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Nooo, no,,we would sit and have a pleasant chat.

Hey man, alot more can be solved by talking it out fam.....

Honestly i dont have time to try and make this faggot feel better.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I was going back and forth with this idiot last night, then decided it wasn't worth my time. He "bought" my music and personal profile on that gay myspace pet thing and posted shit like " you shouldn't have said anything.... blah blah blah" He got mad when Clev called him a cocksucker on this forum and I responed with "NICE".... I don't care that shit was funny..... and you should press charges man, teach the kid a lesson in life.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I was going back and forth with this idiot last night, then decided it wasn't worth my time. He "bought" my music and personal profile on that gay myspace pet thing and posted shit like " you shouldn't have said anything.... blah blah blah" He got mad when Clev called him a cocksucker on this forum and I responed with "NICE".... I don't care that shit was funny..... and you should press charges man, teach the kid a lesson in life.

Im def pressin charges on this youngin. And he tried to say i had to prove it lol. Is he fuckin stupid? not only is there evidence all over myspace and other sites, but theres phone records and voicemails lmao.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Definitely a CockSucker in my book. And it's weird, cause he keeps tellin me if Fade just deletes all his post this will be over...lol. It's like he thinks he's ruining my life from buying me as a pet on myspace. He also keeps saying to go to some other forum where Hoppa and Wings are on, he said everyone from ill is going there...lol.
This is the last thing I'm saying about this guy, cause it really is a waste of time.

The guy isnt exactly oozing intelligence, I cant imagine an intelligent person doing any of this total bullshit.
Id say he was a teenager. Kids are crazy these days. Dont understand the real life consequences of their actions.
Some are so stupid they have to learn the hard way.
This sort of behaviour isnt acceptable in normal real life.
Its coming across as if he really needs a padded room.
I have been online for many years now, and this is the weirdest behaviour I have ever seen. and that really is saying a lot. There are some real nut jobs online, but this takes the biscuit.
Its just pathetic.

members online