I'm looking for Beats!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hello all, I'm looking for some original music, beats, or anything that will pass the copyright music protection to add to my drawing videos that I will be using on social media and youtube. I prefer to use some old school, east coast, hip hop styled productions, but any genre will be greatly appreciated! I will give credit in the discription to the producer whenever I use their material, hopefully driving some attention to their musicas well as my Art... I have several thousand followers of my art, around 12k on instagram which is my largest account. If you're interested, send the beat to my email www.dacalion@gmail.com and be sure to put "c/o hre2art" in the title space...thats absolutely important, so I wont think its junk mail. You can also follow me or just check out my work on instagram @hre2art. My website is www.hre2artportraits.com where you can also check out my Artworks. Thanks in Advance!

HouseOfBeets

Battle Points: 2
N
Hello all, I'm looking for some original music, beats, or anything that will pass the copyright music protection to add to my drawing videos that I will be using on social media and youtube. I prefer to use some old school, east coast, hip hop styled productions, but any genre will be greatly appreciated! I will give credit in the discription to the producer whenever I use their material, hopefully driving some attention to their musicas well as my Art... I have several thousand followers of my art, around 12k on instagram which is my largest account. If you're interested, send the beat to my email www.dacalion@gmail.com and be sure to put "c/o hre2art" in the title space...thats absolutely important, so I wont think its junk mail. You can also follow me or just check out my work on instagram @hre2art. My website is www.hre2artportraits.com where you can also check out my Artworks. Thanks in Advance!
Not sure if this is the response your looking for, but i cant really pick one of my beats that fits the said criteria lol idk just i domt make beats with certain styles in mind, but i love collabs like this seeing as my brother is a professional photographer, hes actually on tour now but I DIGRESS, IF your interested, check out my soundcloud : house-of-beets

Im always down for dope artist collabs much love keep it up!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
N

Not sure if this is the response your looking for, but i cant really pick one of my beats that fits the said criteria lol idk just i domt make beats with certain styles in mind, but i love collabs like this seeing as my brother is a professional photographer, hes actually on tour now but I DIGRESS, IF your interested, check out my soundcloud : house-of-beets

Im always down for dope artist collabs much love keep it up!

yeah I'm just looking for some dope music to run in the vids, I checked out 'ready to die' on your soundcloud and this is perfect! Just email me whatever music you dont mind sharing and i'll start putting it to good use - crediting you!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Dope, i just sent you one Dac.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
On my way bruh! always support!!
might have a couple of tracks ill send some just let me know if they will be used?
Thank you for the opportunity!! You stepped it up big time on the art work bruh! ttys

Antares

Hi homie. I have more than 120 hip hop beats for sale right now on my website. I'm online since 2005. All beats are made with Akai mpc and hardware synthesizers only. You can check my exclusive beats here http://www.donbeats.com/. I have really cheap beats and these are exclusives ..... but just check out the level and you will be shocked. One love !

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Antares, thanks for the offer but this is just a fun project to get "Beats & Art" off the ground and to promote different music producers work as well. Money can be made but from my stand point, this is more of a "lets scratch each others back" type of thing. I'm introducing & promoting your work to over 12k people for free, with the intent on driving those interested your way...ya feel me?