Im officially gonna be a "daddy"!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Well done, at least you know you aint shooting blanks.
All the best for the next 9 months and the next 18 years after that, lol.
haha, thanks homie....
Congrads man, I hope its a healthy BOY.. lol
Word! lol. At first all i wanted was a boy...now I just want a healthy child 10 fingers 10 toes, hehe....
Congrats, it's a great thing, it'll open up your mind...
I hear you brother, my mind is already going bonkers .....

Thank you guys once again for the awesome words and support. As corny as it sounds that shit means a lot to me. :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Congrats!! Best wishes to you and your family..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Now that I come to think of it....Steez..I didn't even know you liked girls.....

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Good luck, its not going to be easy. But once their here you cant see your life without them.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
No doubt man. I actually just started hustling tracks again. Ive never really been into selling my beats like my artwork but now that Im a work-at-home / self-employed artist Im starting to realize finding other avenues of cash flow is always a good thing. So with that in mind, considering I still get consistent inquires to purchase beats but normally turn them down - Im gonna officially start selling joints in combination with my artwork. Bout to start 2 entirely new sites devoted to each trade.

Right now Im trying to just make as much dough as possible and get as much projects in as time will allow so that I can save some chips, add new gear to my studio, and finally cut a record before its too late for a while. Im actually bout to cop a Micron hopefully in the next week or so with the cash from the beat I just flipped so well see what happens with that.

But yo! Thank all you guys once again for all the positive words and support! That means a lot to a honky! lol.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
No doubt man. I actually just started hustling tracks again. Ive never really been into selling my beats like my artwork but now that Im a work-at-home / self-employed artist Im starting to realize finding other avenues of cash flow is always a good thing. So with that in mind, considering I still get consistent inquires to purchase beats but normally turn them down - Im gonna officially start selling joints in combination with my artwork. Bout to start 2 entirely new sites devoted to each trade.

Right now Im trying to just make as much dough as possible and get as much projects in as time will allow so that I can save some chips, add new gear to my studio, and finally cut a record before its too late for a while. Im actually bout to cop a Micron hopefully in the next week or so with the cash from the beat I just flipped so well see what happens with that.

But yo! Thank all you guys once again for all the positive words and support! That means a lot to a honky! lol.
I really and truly hope you're going to put a bit of that cheddar away for stuff for the baby.. Alot of folks don't think about all the shit that comes along with a baby: stroller (these are actually very expensive), cribs, clothing etc.

For real man, get your cash in order. Good on you two for keeping the baby. Having children is really the only thing that gives life any real meaning or purpose.

And remember, T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E.

Many blessings,
Namaste

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
LOL...Wow dude, u make it sound like it was an accident! ie. "keeping the baby", wtf?.....This was 3 yrs in the making so thank you for the sarcastic support but Im more then willing to be a father now and have been for some time.

Ima just chalk that comment up to the average Magna comment that typically confuses half the population of illmuzik and leave it at that.

I mean, i aint lookin for a pat on the back homie, the only reason i started this thread is cuz theres a lot of good people here at ill that Id like to share my positive news with, so basically....kick rocks if you wanna make weird ass comments like that dude.

And Thug Life? WTF are u talking about half the time?...Sorry bro, i had to air this one out.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Man..I was thinking the same thing...

I'm like "wtf does he mean when he says 'Good for you two on keeping the baby' was it by accident or something?"

Then I saw your comment...then I decided not to comment any further....

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
LOL...Wow dude, u make it sound like it was an accident! ie. "keeping the baby", wtf?.....This was 3 yrs in the making so thank you for the sarcastic support but Im more then willing to be a father now and have been for some time.

Ima just chalk that comment up to the average Magna comment that typically confuses half the population of illmuzik and leave it at that.

I mean, i aint lookin for a pat on the back homie, the only reason i started this thread is cuz theres a lot of good people here at ill that Id like to share my positive news with, so basically....kick rocks if you wanna make weird ass comments like that dude.

And Thug Life? WTF are u talking about half the time?...Sorry bro, i had to air this one out.
Bro. You totally misunderstand. I'm congratulating you, there is no sarcasm.

[t]he [h]ate [g]ive [l]ittle nfants [f]ucks [e]verybody. ergo, raise them proper.

The keeping them comment was just generally about abortion, I've had a few friends abort kids in the last 2 months.

Salaam.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Just noticed this thread; congratulations mate. Kids really change your life in a good way.
It's good that you're working at home so you'll be around. That shit is so important and a lot of people don't realise it till too late.

Best Wishes to you and your partner, (and the little one, of course).