Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
When I read that article, it opened my eyes up to a lot of things that I didn't even see when I watched that movie. It helped me really appreciate the whole thing in a different way. I mean, there is the awesome polish of the action and effects but then to see that there is a bigger more meaning full expression is pretty cool.

I am a huge fan of that.

Where something that looks really simple, is actually a snap shot of something huge and complicated.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
When I read that article, it opened my eyes up to a lot of things that I didn't even see when I watched that movie. It helped me really appreciate the whole thing in a different way. I mean, there is the awesome polish of the action and effects but then to see that there is a bigger more meaning full expression is pretty cool.

I am a huge fan of that.

Where something that looks really simple, is actually a snap shot of something huge and complicated.

CO-SIGN

This is one of my favorite films of all time because of how deep the movie is. At least in my view.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I know man.

I was all over the imdb boards trying to find stuff and then someone over there posted that article and I was blown away because I didn't catch any of that. I guess my mind isn't complicated enough to see all of that. With that said, I think its funny when I see people shit on that movie. I have a friend who says he wasn't really impressed with it. Everyone deserves their own opinions and I respect that but I just don't understand what people want. When you read that article, you realize that Inception literally had EVERYTHING in it because they literally ere trying to put everything in it.

I can't understand how that could not be impressive to people.

Unless they are just movie snobs and shit.

Which I think is the case...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Everything

Oops.

Double post.

Basically, I know people who have seen this movie and had a "meh" reaction but then they will see some shit like Black Dynomite and swear that's the best shit they have ever seen.

Which is funny to me because if you were a REAL movie snob, you would know that ANY of the real Rudy Ray Moore movies are way better than Dynomite.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Finnaly saw it, def the best movie in a long time. Its great, but my thing is... (Spoiler Alert)

How do we not know that the "totem/anchor" trick was a mechanic that another architect planted to keep you trapped? at least, thats what I thought. Everything is definately open though. The top wasnt supposede to spin at all though (when dreaming), unless I'm mistaken but either way, I'd see it again just to get a better sense of the "rules". And also check out some inconsistences mentioned earlier.

edit: read the review and I agree.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
My fault I remember what I was gonna say... He isnt dreaming at the end... but he thinks he is. The same the girl did. He's gonna go through the same thing she did.

members online