Is Fruity Loops that hot??????

M

MarvinGrey

Much respect to everyone's opinions and believe me I have battled with the same question for a long time. I have bounced from program to program and hardware unit to hardware unit. And it all comes down to you, and what you can do. I used to think that a keyboard was going to greatly improve my music making skillz, and a whole bunch of money later I realized that wasn't the case. But I dont blame cats for trying new things, I mean the internet throws them in your face constantly. Whether roland or korg has a new keyboard or there is a new mpc, or a supposedly great do it all software. I think some cats dont take time with the software or hardware they got, and think that since something new is out, that it is gonna be better than what they have. I personally had to take a step back, and work with one piece of software, which is FL Studio, and just focus my attention on learning everything I can about that software. Once I did that I improved greatly. Yes fruity loops is a beast, there is no question about it. I Really dont even know why its still being questioned. I dont see why you need other programs with it, the only thing I use is Audtion to chop samples, and the rest is all fruity.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
word fruity is a beast, it eats my heart out and shits out the love in my music.

the best tribute of fruity is that you dont have to wait 5 years for a new update, they are rapidly improving themselves, so in the long run stickin with fruity is best. those ahead now will be dead before they even make the finish.

ill o.g.
fruityloops eats allayall little punks for breakfast every morning...with a bag of chips on the side

deanero

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Limitations don't exist

I am a heavy user of Fruity Loops and I feel that producers are often discredited when they use it primarily because people say it limits creativity. To be quite honest it takes a creative person to make something sound hot on FL. It may be easy to learn but it's not easy to master. There are no limitations if you know it inside and out. I have used the Roland MV 8000 and it's nice to channel in Real Time, but my niche is composing music by writing it. You can also do a lot of hot shit your fingers can't handle if you know how to read music and tansfer that knowledge to FL.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
2 of Mary J Blige's tracks off her last album where made in Fruity Loops

fruity loops is a very powerful program in the right hands

n to Kevin A.

in my opinion it does take skill to chop a sample and rearrange it. even looping a sample takes a little bit of skill. not everyone can do it.

however, not everyone can make a record. thats the difference between a beat maker and a producer.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
2 of Mary J Blige's tracks off her last album where made in Fruity Loops

fruity loops is a very powerful program in the right hands

n to Kevin A.

in my opinion it does take skill to chop a sample and rearrange it. even looping a sample takes a little bit of skill. not everyone can do it.

however, not everyone can make a record. thats the difference between a beat maker and a producer.

word up Nomics,,,well said kid. FL 4 life son,,FOR LIFE!!!!

lol,,okay, I'm done

members online