I've WON!!! LOL :)

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Hey wassupppp its ur Girl PG...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've won a battle on Cratekings... lol

The invited guest judge was SKI beatz (jay-Z, Camp Lo... etc)

He said :

"I was looking for tracks that sounding like potential records and tracks that felt fully produced a lot of the beats where great but seem a lil repetitive. Producer Gal beat had a lot of feeling and the chops were in key and flowed smoothly, the drums didn’t feel too choppy. Same with Bonus Beats, they gave the track room to breathe, which is good if say and artist wanted to perform on the track. Dulu joint sounding solid."

It made my Day. The funny things is, I didnt even knew about the results. Somebody on myspace holla at me saying congrat. I was like huh???? LOL

I'm happy because I did the track on a rush and was not happy with it... I guess Its not about what I think but what the public think... that was my lesson.

PG :)

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
congrats...got a link to the track?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Thats awesome! Good Job. On a side note, I just wanted to say. I haven't heard your beats in a loooong time so I went to your myspace. DAMN! You really stepped it up! Your tracks were fire before but now...WOW! Im diggin! Keep it up PGIZZLE!!!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Hey thanks to everyone!!! It is alot appreciated to know that you guys have my back.

The winners are mentionned here :

http://www.cratekings.com/

There was something like 60 other beatmakers entrying the contest. You can check them all here:

http://www.cratekings.com/forum/beat-battles/412-beat-battle-6-entries-guest-judge-ski.html

And also, I'm starting to have a bunch of haterz... lol you can find them here.. LOL

http://www.cratekings.com/forum/beat-battles/411-beat-battle-winners-w-judge-ski-beatz.html

They hate cuz im canadian... you have to defend me FADE!!! lol

My track was wack, I had a hard time flipping this one. Anyhow.... no biggie.

I have much respect for Illmuzik . I miss it.

lol @ exampul one !! thanks bro... PGIZZLE FO SHIZZLE lol

J Rilla: LOL.... hey... im an emotional female.. sometimes things happens and then it goes back on track hahahaha
This music thing is NOT easy. Especially since im not in the states yet. Being there will probably be another story, another challenge. Until then, I have to support the music scene in Canada that is country and rock.... go figure..

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Congratz PG....you're chopz where better than the rest, them shitz flowed like water. My only complaint is that your drums were all over the place in spots....lol. Dope just the same though. Had your drums been more in the pocket nobody would be able to "hate" on your submission.

p.s I almost entered the contest..still got the sample on my desk top...lol

ill o.g.
nice job and congratulations!

members online

No members online now.