I've WON!!! LOL :)

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
PG, I just went through all the links and viewed the list of compeditors and I saw several cats that I know make some serious bangers, as a matter of fact I've participated in some "real" final mixes (in the studio) for a couple of those guys (nothing in the competition) so my point is, you defeated some REAL prominent producers...

You really should cherish this win (and I know that you do) because its not like you went up against some scrubs. Congrads again on your victory. Keep bang'n them hits.

dac

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm happy because I did the track on a rush and was not happy with it... I guess Its not about what I think but what the public think... that was my lesson.

PG :)
damn... i can only imagine if u wouldve took ur time... anyway, u practice ur skillz in the "sample flippage" forums here, then u go murder those underachievers all around the world...lol... i do it all the time...come back to the dojo sometime... congrats on that.

da relic

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Congrats PGAL. That's wassup. Keepin It Movin'. No more talk of quitting, ok? I have always thought your beats were dope. Positive!!!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Congratulations! We need to meet up at BP and have a massive poutine with candles on it....

LOL can we meet at the gym instead? I'm not allowed to go at Belle province ahahahahaha :)

hahahah I love this Montreal talk

congradulations

YUM!!!!

This has to be a killer in Canada.

Poutine123.jpg

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
My only complaint is that your drums were all over the place in spots....lol. Dope just the same though. Had your drums been more in the pocket nobody would be able to "hate" on your submission.

p.s I almost entered the contest..still got the sample on my desk top...lol

Hey drama boyyy!! EQQQ babyyy!!!! lol well, ur definately right, my drums were wack, nothing New LOL.
You shouldve have entered!

Be sure and shout us out! LOL
Your track was killin em tho! It does sound like a record.

Always, I think they will ask for a little interview. If im right, I WILL mention Illmuzik. I really got used to this community. Its the best one.

Congrats PGAL. That's wassup. Keepin It Movin'. No more talk of quitting, ok? I have always thought your beats were dope. Positive!!!

LOL!!! Nope... not anymore.. PROMISE!! I'm in great hands now... ;)

Well done, its results like that that make you realise that the hard work is appreciated by someone.
As for the haterz, thats a sign you are on the right track, the best have haterz. Mad props.

I have to admit that I havent been used to that... but its okay.. whats worst is that, those haters just started making beats and already have their "labels" ... lol eh...kids.. lol

PG, I just went through all the links and viewed the list of compeditors and I saw several cats that I know make some serious bangers, as a matter of fact I've participated in some "real" final mixes (in the studio) for a couple of those guys (nothing in the competition) so my point is, you defeated some REAL prominent producers...

You really should cherish this win (and I know that you do) because its not like you went up against some scrubs. Congrads again on your victory. Keep bang'n them hits.

dac

Daccalion, your post touched me. To tell u the truth, a friend of mine saw the battle link and asked me to flip the sample. I was like "eh.." Its not really my selection of samples that I normally use. I was only a few days before the end of the competition. I didnt know there was many entries, I didnt even knew the people I was competiting with. When the battle was closed, they said they would announce the winner the next week. they annonced it like a month after. I barely forgot about it. I havent been notified by email... somebody on myspace wrote me a congratulation comment. Im like huh?? LOL
Well, it was a great experience and great lesson. I havent heard all the tracks up there, but Im sure there was a lot of heat. I still think I got lucky. We surely cant please everyone. Not even our own self.

anyways merci everyone for giving me a minute of your time. ITs been 8 years of producing... 5 years on Illmuzik... many good friendships!!! wow time flies.. and im still going no where. LOL