January 8-9, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
WORD! im glad i won another title. I wanted another one bad yo. lol

If i didnt win, i wanted Decalion's joint to win DEFINITELY. I really liked that beat.

Shoutout to everybody that participated. I wish there was more kats in it this month.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Daaaaamn I JUST got finished listening to the beats lol Congrats 101

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Damn!! everything happend so fast I should have read all the detail. I was looking to sign up sunday and the beats and voting were already going on. What happend to upload your beat by 8pm monday? LOL...One thing I did notice everyone's sound quality and mix were on point.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Congrads 101. Sucio, that joint actually prolly sounds better with the rhyme on it lol, I just grabbed it out of a list and threw it up , shoulda prolly put the first one I was going to use up.
Soon as I saw 101 was going to be in it I already knew it was won lol, so I figured fuck it throw an off kilter one in there, surprised I placed that high but happy w it.
101= 9th wonder
Ex= Premo
You kinda know the rest will fall in somewhere under that lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
ouch! that kinda of stung, no respect for my ish! I guess i'll play the role of a giant that kills giants for a while. =) Be ready for me next month >=/

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Dac is sore I came in above him. lol

420, this place never surprises me, just when I think I have some awesome ish then I get in one of these lol, I have several drawing boards I have to keep going back to , but its a good thing , ups ya beat skills!

Oh and for those that were feelin my track Thanks!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Actually I was sore in the last one that I won. This one was a giveaway for me (I even said that before the contest). Now I'm saying that the next one I'm coming with guns blazin. I thought everybody had dope beats so I went with sound quality and creativity which put dp, you and beatz at the top of my list. Personally I try to judge as unbiased as I can. I couldn't care less if you are friend or foe, if your beat is hot, sounds good, structured correctly and just as creative...you get my vote all day long. I wish everybody voted that way... Anyway, it's history now, Beatz101 submitted some dope and it paid off, everybody did for that matter.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
@ relic - yeah its deffinately pushing me to try harder now cant wait for next contest hopefully ill have a lil somethin to compare to you guys haha

Yes, I have been doing that same thing for 5 years now here, and all I win is chiding from my "friends" on here who like to rub in I havent won one of these yet lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^ hahaha

Still shooting an 0-fer

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online