Jazz Against The Machine - "Bombtrack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's flip this and see what's what! :)

I suggest you grab the funky bassline at the beginning...

eaae0374081d2481e38ea1070b45f365.jpg

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Yo @Fade how do u find these samples? This one is crazy... a jazz cover of rage against the machine?!?!

I went back and listened to most of that rage album last night... i forgot how dope it was!! :biggrin:

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
@macndabox The buildup/change up on the drums was dope as hell. I also like the delay and the reverse on the melody also...good shit...:up2:

I just used the bass thats already there and filter the snare. I also added some effects. Its simple and little repetitive but whatever...:rolleyes:
Preciatcha Klypse.. but your beat is pure fire..Clean..Feeling those transitions..Keep Bangin..

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@macndabox Yo! This is dope!!! That reverse effect you have on part of the sample sounds nice... The change up with the drums works, but I personally like the vibe of the track without the hi hats... Wondering what this might sound like with a lil distortion on the bassline to make it just a bit more grimy...

@Klypse Nice use of the bass... Horns sound nice! Simple, a lil repetitive, but a solid beat!!

I grabbed part of what I'm guess is a xylophone?!?! Played a lil thumb piano over the top to make it sound a bit different, and used that to build everything else around... Oh, and those lush synth chords...

Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.