Jazz Against The Machine - "Bombtrack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's flip this and see what's what! :)

I suggest you grab the funky bassline at the beginning...

eaae0374081d2481e38ea1070b45f365.jpg

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Yo @Fade how do u find these samples? This one is crazy... a jazz cover of rage against the machine?!?!

I went back and listened to most of that rage album last night... i forgot how dope it was!! :biggrin:

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
@macndabox The buildup/change up on the drums was dope as hell. I also like the delay and the reverse on the melody also...good shit...:up2:

I just used the bass thats already there and filter the snare. I also added some effects. Its simple and little repetitive but whatever...:rolleyes:
Preciatcha Klypse.. but your beat is pure fire..Clean..Feeling those transitions..Keep Bangin..

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@macndabox Yo! This is dope!!! That reverse effect you have on part of the sample sounds nice... The change up with the drums works, but I personally like the vibe of the track without the hi hats... Wondering what this might sound like with a lil distortion on the bassline to make it just a bit more grimy...

@Klypse Nice use of the bass... Horns sound nice! Simple, a lil repetitive, but a solid beat!!

I grabbed part of what I'm guess is a xylophone?!?! Played a lil thumb piano over the top to make it sound a bit different, and used that to build everything else around... Oh, and those lush synth chords...

Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.