Jim Jones teaching music in New York high school?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This has got to be a joke or some publicity stunt type ish...read this carefully and tell me what this man is capable of teaching?!?!?!?

Diplomats rapper Jim Jones announced that he will be trading in the mic for the textbooks, taking over as a music instructor. Jones, who is expected teach at a New York City high school, told Rap Radar he is excited about the opportunity. "It's definitely going to be fun. I [will] have to go home the weekend before and write out my lessons," he continued, "This will be the funnest class you can go to and shit but you gonna learn a lot."
The Dipset member is expected to teach for just eight weeks and is currently waiting for the green light. "Right now they're actually going back and forth with the Board of Education to see what goes on and shit. I fully don't know the whole logistics of everything."

Although Jones has never taught a music course before, he feels as though he has a lot to offer. "I've done music business since I was a teenager. I had major executive positions. I've been successful as an artist and successful as a label. We've been successful as a movement."

Although a location and date have not yet been set, Jones plans to begin his role as a high school music instructor later in the year

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
So...that makes him qualified to be a teacher?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
lol.....the choirs will be singing:
"Ma I be up on the block. Dats right hustling rocks. Yeah I know I be puffin alot, but I really wanna know babygirl you gon suck it or not".

Now thats some epic ish right there...hall of fame material....lol. Couldnt be said any better.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
you cant be stupid and be making money. those two dont mix. dude knows what hes doing business wise. just cause he sux lyrically dont mean he aint smart. some cats could learn from his mixtakes, etc. i like the move. i think more cats should make themselves accessible like that. hopefully tell a bunch of mofo's that the rap game AINT for them..

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Many of these entertainers DUMB IT DOWN for the game. Take Plies for instance....dudes speaks in real life like that dog on Family Guy.....far from a thug and farrrrrrrrrrrrrr from ignorant on every level. Mr. Servon from back in NO LIMIT days....SUPER SMART COLLEGE GRAD. T-Pain....college grad...very smart dude.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Hey I was always told...if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, if it flies like a duck...chances are good...IT'S A DUCK!

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Many of these entertainers DUMB IT DOWN for the game. Take Plies for instance....dudes speaks in real life like that dog on Family Guy.....far from a thug and farrrrrrrrrrrrrr from ignorant on every level. Mr. Servon from back in NO LIMIT days....SUPER SMART COLLEGE GRAD. T-Pain....college grad...very smart dude.

word...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Then the question becomes is "Jim Jones" gonna teach school or is (Gov't name) gonna teach cause Jimmy would be my first option. Their BRAND is their EVERYTHING. I he breaks character then he is Jim Jones the thug, he's jim jones the substitute teacher.

Being stupid and being ignorant are two different things. Most people are smart but they choose to be ignorant.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
"This will be the funnest class you can go to and shit but you gonna learn a lot."

"Right now they're actually going back and forth with the Board of Education to see what goes on and shit. I fully don't know the whole logistics of everything."

Thank God he wont be teaching English..........and shit.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Put it like this...If they let Jim Jones teach at a school that my child was attending, I would transfer my child, period. Even if the school board NEVER heard of Jim Jones...It would seem that his name alone would set off some alarms. Thats like hiring an elementary school bus driver named Chester imo. They cant be seriously thinking of doing this.

members online