Kanye Flipsout At Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
you could see the anger slowly buiding up and then BAM he punches the table and walks out. i think Kanye got a bit over sensitive there, but the DJ was bein a bit of a homo too. entertaining.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
flipping out? Was this the parapalegic olympics?

I was expecting dude to wild out.

Kanye just got annoyed. That DJ kept talking over him, I get like that with my mother and law sometimes. skank is always interrupting me.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
I prolly would've been the same way cuz that shyt would have pissed me off too.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
word up the dj was annoying as hell but aint it funny how kayne walked out, thats looked gay he threw his hads up and everything but ida been mad ass hell 2

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Yes, the DJ is whack, but what Kanye should understand is that these radio personalitys for the most part are trying to get laughs. You dont go on show like Tom Joyner, Russ Parr here in the US and try to have a serious conversation. When they have special guest who call in or are at the station with them all they do is try to clown on the artist. You can either clown with them which is what they want you to do, or you can get clowned on. Its all supposed to be good fun, but Kanye was taking it too seriously trying to kick some knowledge on a show with a whack DJ who didnt want to listen.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
usualy id say kanye is a oversensitive lil bitch but that dj was just a real dick head as most radio djs are . either real pricks who do lil shit to get negative reactions out of you on purpose or str8t brown nosing cosigning posers. this guy was alil bit of both.. radio djs stfu and let the guests talk and PLAY THE FUCKING MUSIC

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Man he want way over sensitive over that shit. I mean, it's a fuckin interview, hasn't he ever been interviewed before??? ALL interviews are like this, you talk then the interviewer will interrupt you to redirect the interview. But, it's true that the Dj sounded like he wasn't taking him seriously, BUT KANYE ACTED LIKE A FUCKIN GAY ASS BITCH.

I lost so much respect for dude man, and his album is so so, really so so..

T

The Bastard

flipping out would have been throwin a chair at the dj, which is what i woulda done if i was kanye,sum1 get me an aquafina....

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
i bet you he was one of those kids in the store throwin hissy fits when he couldnbt get something,,,
lol thas how he got his record real

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
until were in Kanyes shoes and know wat he has to go through we cant really say if he over reacted to that situation. i mean he probably has to put up with that kind of shit DAY AFTER DAY and it would get painfully annoying.

and who was that DJ to piss him off? has that DJ sold millions of records and helped lift several artists careers, as well as putting on chi-town talent? he dosnt really have the right to disrespect an artist like that.

i do agree though Kanye can be super oversensitive and a bit of a fag sometimes.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
until were in Kanyes shoes and know wat he has to go through we cant really say if he over reacted to that situation. i mean he probably has to put up with that kind of shit DAY AFTER DAY and it would get painfully annoying.

and who was that DJ to piss him off? has that DJ sold millions of records and helped lift several artists careers, as well as putting on chi-town talent? he dosnt really have the right to disrespect an artist like that.

true........true..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online