Not open for further replies.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
^^^
*First-post-in the-thread...*
-----------------------------------

Yo Kanye did get a little butt-hurt, but man...He had all the right to be, to be honest. The fucking DJ was like in outerspace er somethin cuz he sounded like he wasnt even payin attention to what Kanye was saying and then dude would just cut him off and try to get him to freestyle when he clearly didnt want to.....lol.....Fucking dude was a moron, Id get annoyed too fer fucks sake! All i kno is the Dj needs to go back to school and learn how to really shoot the shit with folks cuz he was doin everything assbackwards!

STEEZ

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
lol at some of the people in here wen somethings pisses you off i guess you just stand there and take it !?
like everyone here does flip out when something pissed them off, come on get off the fuckin high horse !

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
^^^I agree, but in the particular case - Kanye really didnt do anything that bad. He could have maybe cooled out a bit instead of leaving the room but the DJ was such a herb anyways, i woulda probably left too!....The fucking guy didnt know shit about talking to people and just having a normal convo on the radio....thats just somethin you need to be good at if yer a public speeker on the radio.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
He was talking about something that was a big deal for him, and even though he told him to stop serveral times, he kept cutting him off. That stuff is annoying as hell.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
i think he was scared to freestyle... i cant believe... his complaining about them blipping the word "white girl" i would have bust another freestyle and made sure i use the word... them tell to blip that.... suck a punk sometime... he needs to lighten up...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
shit i work for the phone company and aint nothin i hate more than bein cut off. especially when it keeps happening over and over and over. i dont blame him because when it happens to me i want to smash somebodys nose piece to the back they head.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
MarkN said:
lol at some of the people in here wen somethings pisses you off i guess you just stand there and take it !?
like everyone here does flip out when something pissed them off, come on get off the fuckin high horse !

naw man,,,,I get mad jus like everybody else, but I don't "palm" a table. Dude, slapped a table top,,,,I'm sayin, if he was that mad, he should of told him to shut the fuck up or Imma smack you.(not the table)lol

BELEE DAT, PIMP!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
naw man,,,,I get mad jus like everybody else, but I don't "palm" a table. Dude, slapped a table top,,,,I'm sayin, if he was that mad, he should of told him to shut the fuck up or Imma smack you.(not the table)lol

BELEE DAT, PIMP!
LMAO!! Kanye is just a mark ass buster. Slapping tables and shit. Only trick ass punks and buster ass tricks do things like that. He's also a trick ass bitch, and a punk ass buster.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
LMAO!! Kanye is just a mark ass buster. Slapping tables and shit. Only trick ass punks and buster ass tricks do things like that. He's also a trick ass bitch, and a punk ass buster.

word, mark ass busta, busta mark ass, trippin ass mark busta snizzle dizzle, rizzle razzle dazzle, shnazzle fizzle. and,,,Belee Dat Gnome!

GRAE Eminence

ill o.g.
Ozmosis said:
Yes, the DJ is whack, but what Kanye should understand is that these radio personalitys for the most part are trying to get laughs. You dont go on show like Tom Joyner, Russ Parr here in the US and try to have a serious conversation. When they have special guest who call in or are at the station with them all they do is try to clown on the artist. You can either clown with them which is what they want you to do, or you can get clowned on. Its all supposed to be good fun, but Kanye was taking it too seriously trying to kick some knowledge on a show with a whack DJ who didnt want to listen.

word ^^^

although the dj was annoying

BAUSMAN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea that dj was inturrupting him but damn... there was no need for all that.... kanye threw a hissy fit on 106 and park one time too... and he woulndt go on the cover of scratch unless they paid him...Thas free advertising!!!!!!
the man is sickk but damn... grow the fuck up an try being juss a lil humble

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
echo echo echo echo

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Man he want way over sensitive over that shit. I mean, it's a fuckin interview, hasn't he ever been interviewed before??? ALL interviews are like this, you talk then the interviewer will interrupt you to redirect the interview. But, it's true that the Dj sounded like he wasn't taking him seriously, BUT KANYE ACTED LIKE A FUCKIN GAY ASS BITCH.

I lost so much respect for dude man, and his album is so so, really so so..

Incorrect. Hollywood Rich Fagan (a.k.a. faggot), the DJ at Flow who was conducting the interview, is the gay ass bitch. Kanye had something to say that he felt was important and, although I rarely side with Ye on most of his points of view, I feel that the censoring of "white girl" was a stupid move on the part of the program director and Flow in general too. They make a lot of stupid moves like that. What does a radio station, whose owner's other business interests are nursing homes, know about hiring on-air personalities? Rich Faggot has no interview skills or DJ skills for that matter. They consider him a good hire.

Kanye isn't innocent either. He needs to learn the virtue of humility. I forget he believes in Jesus (or so he portrays in Jesus Walks), so here's some Bible for him and it's good wisdom in general;

Proverbs 22:4 - By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.

Note to Kanye's dick riders: It doesn't say by cockiness or boastfulness.

T

The Bastard

Blunt604 said:
does this not back me up about how kanye is a cocky ass whiney baby
no it just proves that hes a regular person thats get mad just like anyone else. kanyes not even near close to bein one of my fav rappers. but im gunna say that anyone here woulda done something similar. at least tell the guy to shut the fuck up. who knows he might of been having a bad day and he went a lil far,happens to everyone hes a person not a robot. .not like he beat the guys ass like snoops entourage at a show.no1 really cared about that its usually always about how cocky kanye is and its because hes on top of his shit. its not kanyes fault yur fav arappers arent makin it its their fault for makin the wrong moves

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
What I can't believe is that this bullshit is already three pages long! LOL! This clown slaps a table and ooooo.....he's goin' off; let's call CNN!! LMAO! Get the hell outta here with that punk ass shit!
ONE

T

The Bastard

O-H-TEN said:
What I can't believe is that this bullshit is already three pages long! LOL! This clown slaps a table and ooooo.....he's goin' off; let's call CNN!! LMAO! Get the hell outta here with that punk ass shit!
ONE
RIGHT,NEXT THING YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GUNNA START HATIN ON HIM FOR JAYWALKIN

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
MarkN said:

actually im like that. i cant stand people who cut me off when im talking or say stupid shit when im talking. i actually lost 3 jobs because of this. one job, my boss was being a bitch about nothing and i just went off on his ass in front of everyone in the building. (like about 60 people) stormed out and quit. it lasted about 10 minutes while i was yelling at him. that shit was mad funny though. but...i learned how to control my temper. aint nothing in the world that serious to be going all insane about. its just words. so.....GROW UP KANYE! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.