Kanye on crack

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yep, he should get rocked for actin like that. Especially on stage, if you got a problem with it atleast keep it quiet until you get off.. Don't try to clown on some people you worked with..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
it's the ODB kid...LOL! Kanye is passionate about this shit, people should know that already.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
you call that pasionate? you fucking serious?

it's the ODB kid...LOL! Kanye is passionate about this shit, people should know that already.

thats passionate? you call that passion? since when is being an asshle "passion"?
thats called immaturity
thats called being a spoiled little cocksucker
fucking self entitlement bullshit
thats what you get when you get when you are a single child in an middle class/upper middle class home

that shit aint passion

the fuck outta here with that one

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
.....eeeeeeeeehh ok... that was kind of fruity right there...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
thats passionate? you call that passion? since when is being an asshle "passion"?
thats called immaturity
thats called being a spoiled little cocksucker
fucking self entitlement bullshit
thats what you get when you get when you are a single child in an middle class/upper middle class home

that shit aint passion

the fuck outta here with that one

word the fuck up!

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
he is such a bitch for real the dude that won should have punched him in the mouth that was his time to shine and this bitchass runs up like a sore loser straight up bitch fa real

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
That was pretty tame, i dont get why people are cussing him out for??

T

The Bastard

i am guessing he was pissed about not winning some wack award, who cares! kanye is not even that good anymore, he was the man when no one knew about him when he was making beats for kweli, mos, etc...... thats when he made some quality beats

so basically he sucks now that hes popular? rigggggggggght,
but i agree, odb orginated that stunt, kanyes couldnt compare, doods bitchin about an mtv euro award lol

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
so basically he sucks now that hes popular? rigggggggggght,
but i agree, odb orginated that stunt, kanyes couldnt compare, doods bitchin about an mtv euro award lol

not at all did i say he sucks because he is POPULAR, NO HOMIE if u listen to his earlier beats they were grimmy underground shit, now he is on some dance mainstream shit

members online